The Student Room Group

Law Applicants 2012 Offer Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sem193
Do you have to go to that open day thingy?

Not sure...i think they just advise it because it's more aimed at the course nd stuff. Im going anyway...nothing to lose lol
Has anyone got an offer from durham? Surely no one could have because the LNAT deadline isn't for a couple of weeks?
Reply 142
Original post by rosiemcleod
Has anyone got an offer from durham? Surely no one could have because the LNAT deadline isn't for a couple of weeks?

You can check the offers here. Yes, LNAT's deadline is coming but the universities gets our results way before we get ours.
Hey, is it just me or is SOAS gone from the Law Offers page :s-smilie:?
Reply 144
Conditional from Cambridge!
Original post by whatever_x

Hey, is it just me or is SOAS gone from the Law Offers page :s-smilie:?

its just you :tongue:

Its there under 'School of Oriental and African Studies (university of london)'
Original post by aysha.19
its just you :tongue:

Its there under 'School of Oriental and African Studies (university of london)'

OHHH LOL
I kept searching 'SOAS' haha thanks :P

OHHH LOL
I kept searching 'SOAS' haha thanks :P

Lol... np!
Original post by ninjamonkey.
Has anyone received an offer from Uni of B'ham for Law?
Tryna figure out what dates everyone's going for the offer holders open day thingy thing...?
8-)

I got an offer in november and am going to the applicants day on 15th feb :smile: i don't actually live that far so i can go look whenever but i decided to go incase there's way more accomodation and stuff open to look at :smile: is it your firm?
Original post by Sem193
Do you have to go to that open day thingy?

it's not compulsory. i guess they do it to help you make your mind up. there are things to see and hear that aren't at the main open days but if you're mind is made up then it's pretty useless :smile:
Condtionals from aberystwyth and Northumbria.
Still waiting on Nottingham Trent, Anlgia Ruskin and East London :smile:
Original post by ruthelizabeth
I got an offer in november and am going to the applicants day on 15th feb :smile: i don't actually live that far so i can go look whenever but i decided to go incase there's way more accomodation and stuff open to look at :smile: is it your firm?

Yeahh, im not so far either to be fair. And yupp, im going to the open day on Feb 8th :smile: your firm too?
Reply 152
I got an offer from the following universties:

Warwick
AAA + C in As level

Manchester
AAB

Great thread. I am still waiting for reply from two universities. It is so interesting to read everyone getting offers. I am really getting impatient.
Original post by ninjamonkey.
Yeahh, im not so far either to be fair. And yupp, im going to the open day on Feb 8th :smile: your firm too?

it will be my firm if I don't get into Warwick :smile: otherwise i'll have to choose!
Unconditional from leeds, exeter and durham
Rejection from oxford
Waiting on Warwick- anyone else heard?
Reply 155
Unconditional from leeds, exeter and durham
Rejection from oxford
Waiting on Warwick- anyone else heard?

Congrats on your offers! I was rejected from
Oxford too after interview:frown: I got an unconditional from
Warwick just before Xmas but I don't think they've sent many yet. Are you post A level?
Reply 156
Whoop! Got a conditional ABB offer from Cardiff university!

I got an offer from Durham on the 4th January, and if you look at the stalking page there are quite a few offers. None went out that early though and I applied for the Oxbridge deadline :smile:
Unconditional from Durham on the 4th January
Unconditional for Cambridge (Magdalene) on the 6th

Firming Cambridge :smile: and still waiting on Edinburgh, LSE and UCL.
Frankly really surprised I got an offer from Durham; I felt like the LNAT went horrifically, anyone else feel the same?
Reply 159
Conditional offer from Nottingham - AAA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending