The Student Room Group

Nottingham Vet School

Scroll to see replies

when they rang me there was no number - just a 'withheld' jobby. just to confuse you...
Reply 81
Did anyone get offered one of the Foundation Scholarships with their offer??

Toby
Reply 82
damn mine was for swansea apparantly, i don't know a soul in swasea :confused:
ohhh i want an offer :-( do you think they'd call France too??
and aren't there several batches of offers? please reassure me...
Reply 84
i need reassurance toooooooo!!!
I guess it takes a while to ring people...perhaps they'll begin again on Monday? *hopes*
Reply 86
*brings good news* apparantly there are 2 batches of offers! *crosses lots of fingers*
nina_100
*brings good news* apparantly there are 2 batches of offers! *crosses lots of fingers*

Does that mean those they just did, and ones in March? Or will there be some more before?
Reply 88
WOOOH Maybe theres still hope!
Reply 89
I think the ones they just did and then some more in March :confused: I'm not sure!
Reply 90
ah i want to know too!! i dont want to wait till march!! (although i guess its only next week really hehe) but i still want to know!!
Reply 91
Has any one heard anything from nottingham vet school after their interview? ive had my interview but im waiting 2 hear..so anxious!! lol
Toby T
Did anyone get offered one of the Foundation Scholarships with their offer??

Toby

Everyone gets the scholarship, it's for all first years. At first I was like "yes I've done amazingly" lol but then I came back down to earth...:biggrin:
Reply 93
nope still waiting, some people have over the last few days, as long as you've not been rejected then don't worry!!
Jennybean
Everyone gets the scholarship, it's for all first years. At first I was like "yes I've done amazingly" lol but then I came back down to earth...:biggrin:

The £1000 scholarship? That's only given to the best 20 people isn't it?
your.angel
The £1000 scholarship? That's only given to the best 20 people isn't it?

yes that's what I remeber hearing in one of the presentation speeches!
but I suppose that those have already gone by now...
Hel' in Heaven
yes that's what I remeber hearing in one of the presentation speeches!
but I suppose that those have already gone by now...

No the Foundation Scholarship is where they pay for some of your books, clothes, a dissection kit etc. Everyone coming into the first year gets one. It's cos it's a new course.
Ah, that one. So has nobody been offered the £1000 one yet?
Reply 98
your.angel
Ah, that one. So has nobody been offered the £1000 one yet?

Sorry was being a bit ambiguous there, I meat the £1000 Foundation Scholarship (FS), not the Award that all students get. A friend of mine has been offered an FS, lucky git! Guess they must have really liked him then.

Toby
Oh the suspense is killing me- I'm not that confident though as think I messed up the practical bit. This wait is only confirming... though is no news STILL good news? Has anyone been rejected yet? Or is the last batch of offers/rejections being sent out at once.
Just had a terrifying thought... they ring me up to tell me I've been rejected... how horrible would that conversation be?! *Cross all fingers that haven't been gnawed to the bone already *

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending