The Student Room Group

why can't i get a decent man ?

its odd, i think there is something wrong with me, i can't seam to find a decent man. been in 2 serious relationships and they all failed. any boy i get close to now always ends up bad he either uses me or backs off. im 18 now and i just feel like there is no one out there who gets me, all my friends say yeah he will come in due time but im kinda loosing hope .. any advice :smile: ?
Reply 1
Original post by Toriretro
its odd, i think there is something wrong with me, i can't seam to find a decent man. been in 2 serious relationships and they all failed. any boy i get close to now always ends up bad he either uses me or backs off. im 18 now and i just feel like there is no one out there who gets me, all my friends say yeah he will come in due time but im kinda loosing hope .. any advice :smile: ?

I'm 19, nearly 20 and not been in a relationship so :/ Count yourself quite fortunate that you've had 2 serious been in two serious ones :smile:

It means absolutely nothing but your friends are right. It will come soon enough - It doesn't help at all I know :tongue:
You're only 18? You have plenty of time. Nothing to worry about.
Seriously, nothing wrong with you. Enjoy your time being single. I'm 19, had two serious relationships (spent most of the past 4 and a half years in a relationship!) and am just making the most of having time to myself, and being free to do whatever I want :smile:
Reply 4
Well baring in mind i'm interested in a girl with similar views to you...guys tend to back off...I'm hoping to show her some guys are different :tongue: Just hold out like people said you're ONLY 18 if anything i'd say it starts now. You won't find many people after serious long relationships before you're 18.
Reply 5
yeahh thats true guys ...Thanks a bunch your all very wise, appriciate it xx
You're 18 FFS.
Reply 7
its wat most lads are like sorry to say =[
if it helps all the girls i tend to find are completely mental
but i think the right one will come along =] so just bide ur time

hello :sexface:
Reply 9
Original post by hasan4life
hello :sexface:

At it AGAIN? Mate, this isn't a f******g dating site...
Reply 10
Original post by Deyesy
At it AGAIN? Mate, this isn't a f******g dating site...

why do you care? strange
Reply 11

I'm 22 and feeling exactly the same.. but don't be in a rush to find someone. Just remember you're awesome and you deserve someone awesome and perfect :smile:
FEMALES JUST HAVE BAD TASTE- they want bad boys then they complain

haha, you're 18 you're being ridiculous, when you're 30 perhaps you may start to worry even then itws not too late. I think the problem is at that age, both girls and boys are immature. Girls are immmature in that they go for good looking bad boys and try to change them, which mostly fails instead of going for decent men with integrity etc. whoare relationship material and boys that age just feel under pressure to get as many women as possible to get respect from their mates so aren't usually looking for relationships. Believe me I have seen it all before, girls just go through that stage,my sister went through the bad boy stage and you are too. She has now married a very good and intelligent man with good sense of humour and personality and she finally came good.
Reply 14
Original post by martinebeadwin
FEMALES JUST HAVE BAD TASTE- they want bad boys then they complain

I beg to differ. I like geeks tbh.. :smile:
Reply 15
TSR needs dating section and hasan4life needs a ban.
Reply 16
Original post by Miza
TSR needs dating section

YES!
Read The Mastery of Love by Miguel Ruiz everyone and I swear there will be much fewer problems for everyone. Sticky this someone please.
Reply 18
Original post by Ziggy2252
why do you care? strange

Anything with the '♀' sign and he's all over them. It's rather pathetic and rather disgusting.
Reply 19
Original post by Deyesy
Anything with the '♀' sign and he's all over them. It's rather pathetic and rather disgusting.

Yh i agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending