The Student Room Group

Another guy keeps being taken as my gf's bf

I honestly dont know why it bothers me, if anyone could explain thanks :smile:

Me and my gf have a mutual friend but hes much more hers than mine. The group of us go out for events, it was a family event for my gf last month and all of us went. People kept asking if one of the other boys was her bf, they were always asking if it was him, not me or any of the other boys and its not the first time this happened. I would like to give out so kind of signal shes my gf but at family events I cant kiss her or anything.

Can someone explain why this is bothering me?
Any ideas why its always the same boy mistaken for her bf?
Any ideas how to show her family that im her bf (without shouting it)?
Reply 1
It's bothering you because it's making you think there might be something to it.

Probably in the way they interact. Are they very touchy feely? Do they have a very close friendship? How long have you two been going out?

Easy ways to do it: bring her food, touch her on the shoulder, etc., spend a lot of time with her.
Reply 2
Original post by Hylean
It's bothering you because it's making you think there might be something to it.

Probably in the way they interact. Are they very touchy feely? Do they have a very close friendship? How long have you two been going out?

Easy ways to do it: bring her food, touch her on the shoulder, etc., spend a lot of time with her.

I know theres nothing between them

I dont see them as that touchy feeling though everyone else is much more than me, we have been going out about a year and a half

I dont know how I can do that last stuff at a party as in a rented hall sort of thing

also I know he has been to 1 or 2 family things of hers alone before while I have not so thats probs anit helping

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending