Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A good diet or not?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    It actually does but if you want you can estimate the calories and fat but i can't see it being much more than that and i don't eat too much else unhealthy.
    OK buddy. :rolleyes:

Why did you post this thread btw? Seems a bit pointless really because whenever someone suggests that you're not eating well (which you're not, just so you know) you go on the defensive. Did you expect us all to tell you how wonderful your diet is and how it's totally the best way to eat (it's not, nor is it remotely healthy).

Oh to be 15 again...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol are you serious? if you are i think its a horrible diet...
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Monday Three Slices of Garlic Bread(School-Made) with 1 Slice of Pizza(School-Made)
    Portion of Grapes 4 Bowls of Cereal with Semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Tuesday Three Slices of Garlic Bread(School-Made) with 1 Slice of Pizza(School-Made)
    2 Bananas 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Wednesday Three Slices of Garlic Bread(School-Made) with 1 Slice of Pizza(School-Made)
    2 Ham Sandwiches(No butter) 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Thursday Three Slices of Garlic Bread(School-Made) with 1 Slice of Pizza(School-Made)
    2 Chicken Burgers 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Friday Three Slices of Garlic Bread(School-Made) with 1 Slice of Pizza(School-Made)
    4 Pots of Yoghurt (Petit Filous) (Stawberry + Raspberry) 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Saturday 2 Chicken Legs(Morrisons),10 Smileys 1 piece of toast and a portion of beans(Oven Cooked), 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Sunday about 5 Potatoes,Portion of beans,2 Yorkshire puddings (Oven Cooked)and 2 sausages,2 sausages,portion of beans and portion of chips(Microwaved) 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk

The Days are not always like that but that is what i eat now apart from the occasional takeaway pizza every now and again.Other than milk i drink tango and never drink water.Tango is quite healthy little sugar and calories muc healthier than most fruit juices,fact.

I poo once every 2 days and wee every 3-4 times every day.
    Utterly awful.

You have tons of carbs and **** all protein. Yo also lack any veg so your mineral and vitamin intake will be terrible.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    His diet isn't that bad...protein intake isn't that bad, he does seem to have some fruit, he obviously needs more veg. As long as he's decently active he'll be pretty healthy.

But the human body is pretty good at getting nutrients, I watched a programme not long back and all this women would eat was monster munch and she was alive. Now compare his diet to hers and it's amazing. All he needs to do is maybe take a multi vitamin, some salad and some fish and his diet is perfectly fine.
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    His diet isn't that bad...protein intake isn't that bad, he does seem to have some fruit, he obviously needs more veg. As long as he's decently active he'll be pretty healthy.

But the human body is pretty good at getting nutrients, I watched a programme not long back and all this women would eat was monster munch and she was alive. Now compare his diet to hers and it's amazing. All he needs to do is maybe take a multi vitamin, some salad and some fish and his diet is perfectly fine.
    unfournately i don't like many vegetables but i do get potatoes and garlic so all hope is not fully lost yet.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes,looks so good.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    It has been revealed this has been as good diet because i have lost weight and am now bmi 18.5
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    It has been revealed this has been as good diet because i have lost weight and am now bmi 18.5
    you will lose weight but it wont be fat
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    you will lose weight but it wont be fat
    You can't lose weight and it not be fat unless your shrinking and i'm growing
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Don't you get bored of eating the same thing every day?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol

just lol

4 bowls of cereal? gready much?

pizza almost every day?

lol

no way a good diet
    This is from your food diary...over 2600 calories at 5ft2 and you're calling him greedy!! :rolleyes: I read it recently and on some days you ate 4 burgers for one meal :eek:

yesterday food wise

5 linda mccartney veggie sausages
    34g grated cheese
    1 wrap
    1 slice of bread
    tommy sauce

2 small jacket spuds
    tin of tuna

1 haddock in breadcrumbs
    1 haddock kiev
    steamed green beans and broccoli

(after training) 5 egg omelette

2619 cals
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minacolada)
    This is from your food diary...over 2600 calories at 5ft2 and you're calling him greedy!! :rolleyes: I read it recently and on some days you ate 4 burgers for one meal :eek:
    2600 is my maintenance, thats not greedy

i eat 1500 now

those burgers were linda mccartney veggie burgers, 62 cals per burger, its not like they were quarter pounders
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Greed and food is a pretty funny concept as eating when you're hungry and stopping when you're satisfied should cause you to stay the same weight. Shame that **** food people eat these days stops that being true.
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawshank)
    Greed and food is a pretty funny concept as eating when you're hungry and stopping when you're satisfied should cause you to stay the same weight. Shame that **** food people eat these days stops that being true.
    i eat what i plan to eat pritty much now whether i'm bloated or hungry
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Monday Three Slices of Garlic Bread(School-Made) with 1 Slice of Pizza(School-Made)
    Portion of Grapes 4 Bowls of Cereal with Semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Tuesday Three Slices of Garlic Bread(School-Made) with 1 Slice of Pizza(School-Made)
    2 Bananas 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Wednesday Three Slices of Garlic Bread(School-Made) with 1 Slice of Pizza(School-Made)
    2 Ham Sandwiches(No butter) 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Thursday Three Slices of Garlic Bread(School-Made) with 1 Slice of Pizza(School-Made)
    2 Chicken Burgers 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Friday Three Slices of Garlic Bread(School-Made) with 1 Slice of Pizza(School-Made)
    4 Pots of Yoghurt (Petit Filous) (Stawberry + Raspberry) 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Saturday 2 Chicken Legs(Morrisons),10 Smileys 1 piece of toast and a portion of beans(Oven Cooked), 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk
    Sunday about 5 Potatoes,Portion of beans,2 Yorkshire puddings (Oven Cooked)and 2 sausages,2 sausages,portion of beans and portion of chips(Microwaved) 4 Bowls of Cereal with semi-skimmed/whole milk

The Days are not always like that but that is what i eat now apart from the occasional takeaway pizza every now and again.Other than milk i drink tango and never drink water.Tango is quite healthy little sugar and calories muc healthier than most fruit juices,fact.

I poo once every 2 days and wee every 3-4 times every day.
    NO. 3 garlic breads and pizza each school-day :eek:

and I love how you slide in some fruit every so often as if it 'counter-acts' any bad shizzle you drop down your guzzler.. :rolleyes:

AND POO every 2 days!?!?!!?!?!.
    poor effort mate, your idea of a healthy diet is Stool's Gold..
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muninn)
    To be honest, depending on the type of cereal this diet isn't any worse than the average diet of people in this country, that's not to say it's good though - you could get 5x as many vitamins/minerals/nutrients from the same amount of calories by eating a classic 'heathy' diet of fruits, legumes, grains and other vegetables and have 1/10 of the saturated fat and sugar (processed).
    Cornflakes
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samyakatack)
    NO. 3 garlic breads and pizza each school-day :eek:

and I love how you slide in some fruit every so often as if it 'counter-acts' any bad shizzle you drop down your guzzler.. :rolleyes:

AND POO every 2 days!?!?!!?!?!.
    poor effort mate, your idea of a healthy diet is Stool's Gold..
    my brother and mam do this aswell might actually be genetic but i do remember when i ate buffet food for one week for dinner and tea and i pooed about once every two days.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I still can't believe you can get pizza and garlic bread at school! when I was at school and Jamie Oliver ruined everything they took all the yummy stuff away. :ashamed2:.
    We had a choice of salad, jacket potato or some sort of cooked meal like pie or stew.
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowDoll)
    I still can't believe you can get pizza and garlic bread at school! when I was at school and Jamie Oliver ruined everything they took all the yummy stuff away. :ashamed2:.
    We had a choice of salad, jacket potato or some sort of cooked meal like pie or stew.
    That's horrible.I'd have to have jacket potato which is aright because the other foods mentioned i don't like.
Updated: May 27, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered nutrition and supplements threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.