Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Greenwich applicants 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer to do Events management! My first choice, so I hope to see you there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the open day on March 24th?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJames)
    Anyone going to the open day on March 24th?
    Yes I am for computer science.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, i applyed for criminology and psychology and received an offer for sept 2012. So if this is my final choice,i'll study there!
    is there anyone who is already attending these courses?
    ah,i forgot,i am italian so i will be an EU student!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else applied for Digital Television and Interactive Media?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!
    I got a unconditional offer for Childhood Studies or Sept 2012 thats at avery hill
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edryburgh3)
    Hey everyone!
    I got a unconditional offer for Childhood Studies or Sept 2012 thats at avery hill
    Heey I also have an offer for childhood studies at Avery hill!!Lol I was starting to think I'm the only one going to Greenwich for childhood studies! Have you visited the campus and do you plan on staying on campus?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got a offer for paramedic science
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional MA International Business
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hiya
    I've got a conditional for Primary Education at Avery Hill! Can't wait to start!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've very close to firming my offer from Greenwich for Biomedical Sciences - direct year two entry from the US... Just waiting to hear back from any final offers from the US schools I applied to and a couple more UK Unis. I hold an offer for UEA's Biomedical Sciences, which is much better ranked, but the fact I'd have to "start over" at year one doesn't make much sense. Another year's tuition and year in school.

I'm thinking I'll try and find a flat in Greenwich and commute to Medway campus. My goal of this move is to live in London while studying. Greenwich is an easy link on the DLR straight to central London and has easy links via bus or rail to Chatham/Gillingham. Obviously more expensive than living closer, but I think my US loans/aid will should cover it - plus eventually working part time. I imagine there'd be more job opportunities, etc closer to London.

From what I've read, although Greenwich doesn't generally have good rankings, student satisfaction is very high (especially in the School of Sciences/Pharmacy/Chemistry) and those individual courses are ranked fairly well.

Really hoping it's not the wrong decision...! Anyone else applying to Biomedical sciences at Greenwich?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing Advertising and Marketing Communications? I've accepted it as my firm choice and wanted to find other people doing it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for accommodation? I'm looking to stay in the Cutty Sark halls.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJames)
    Has anyone applied for accommodation? I'm looking to stay in the Cutty Sark halls.
    I'm going to apply to the Cutty Sark Halls aswell but I don't think that the accomodation has opened yet...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geo_rgia)
    I'm going to apply to the Cutty Sark Halls aswell but I don't think that the accomodation has opened yet...
    The site says late April. I would think that would be around about now to be honest...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heloooo there, i've got a conditional offer for primary education starting september 2012..
    I dont know whether to apply for halls of residence on the avery hill campus (where i'd be studying) or the greenwich campus. I've heard the nightlife is muuch better around the greenwich campus y'see. They are only 20 minutes apart on the student bus..
    Can anybody give me some adivce? Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    avery hill doesn't look good, from what i saw i think greenwich campus is better
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for Cutty Sark student housing?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EckoGecko)
    Has anyone applied for Cutty Sark student housing?
    Yep. Have you?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hii got an offer for architecture....

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 23, 2013
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.