The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool 2012 Applicants!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by franchesskah
Least English is your native language! Blah I should be more confident, I will get used to the British accent in no time! It's English, not Chinese

yaa, it'll be fine :smile: getting really excited now!

Original post by zoeclarex
Heyy :smile: from the accommodation visit day i went to.. carnatic does look like prisons in real life hahah :eek: i only visited the sailsbury (however its spelt) hall.. it was alright, the bedrooms were decent sizes and they had showers haha :smile: the dinnerhall looks good as well for if youre going to be going for the catered option! Personally i think i'm gonna go for derby&rathbone :h: i loved the grounds it was in and the buildings were nice!
I dont think music students are weird haha! :^_^: the course you do is the course you want to do and will enjoy! diagnostic radiography according to 'prospects.ac.uk' says "Diagnostic radiographers use x-rays, ultrasound and other forms of imaging technology to examine patients. They are responsible for interpreting the images and diagnosing illnesses and injuries." haha :proud:
I'm so glad i also have my results too :') hated the wait! x

as long as the dinnerhall's nice! hahaa :biggrin: d&r looks really nice on the website!!
class - I guess having people who can diagnose illnesses is a good thing!

and if I end up in shower'less dale I guess I'll have to man up and deal with it :rolleyes: should get first choice though I'm guessing, as we already have our results? :cool:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 361
Original post by flowE
yaa, it'll be fine :smile: getting really excited now!

as long as the dinnerhall's nice! hahaa :biggrin: d&r looks really nice on the website!!
class - I guess having people who can diagnose illnesses is a good thing!

and if I end up in shower'less dale I guess I'll have to man up and deal with it :rolleyes: should get first choice though I'm guessing, as we already have our results? :cool:

Hahah, it looked alright :smile: the one at roscoe and gladstone was also nice :smile:
I still think id prefer self catered though, i quite like cooking for myself and stuff :biggrin:

And lmfao.. eugh. id hate to have to share a bath... :unimpressed: it'd be horrible and yess! i hope so anyway!! x
Reply 362
Hahah, it looked alright :smile: the one at roscoe and gladstone was also nice :smile:
I still think id prefer self catered though, i quite like cooking for myself and stuff :biggrin:

And lmfao.. eugh. id hate to have to share a bath... :unimpressed: it'd be horrible and yess! i hope so anyway!! x

the thought of living on potnoodle for a year makes me dubious (is that a word?) to choose self-catering - gunna put learning to cook off till 2nd year :biggrin: hahaha - having the hilarious mental image of myself on moving in day - with a bulkload of bath dissinfectant :smile: "hi guys.."
Reply 363
Original post by flowE
the thought of living on potnoodle for a year makes me dubious (is that a word?) to choose self-catering - gunna put learning to cook off till 2nd year :biggrin: hahaha - having the hilarious mental image of myself on moving in day - with a bulkload of bath dissinfectant :smile: "hi guys.."

Hahah, umm im not sure :confused: haha! oh god, gonna need to learn posh words again for essays and stuff.. :colone: hahaha. and lmao! i quite like cooking so i'll be alright :')) plus i dont rly do breakfast half the time, so it'd be a waste of money going catered maybe. and lmfao! they'd think you were a right ocd person.. :K: x
Reply 364
Original post by UnknownPerson
Yeh soo far ive enjoyed the Electricity bit in physics so yeh it should be interesting .. what are you going to be studying at uni?

Medicine :smile:
Original post by fshred
Medicine :smile:

Ohh kool ... That will be hard work but interesting i guess ...
Reply 366
Hahah, umm im not sure :confused: haha! oh god, gonna need to learn posh words again for essays and stuff.. :colone: hahaha. and lmao! i quite like cooking so i'll be alright :')) plus i dont rly do breakfast half the time, so it'd be a waste of money going catered maybe. and lmfao! they'd think you were a right ocd person.. :K: x

:eek: I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOTEN HOW TO WRITE ESSAYS .. standard student hahhahaa:wink::biggrin:
Reply 367
Original post by flowE
:eek: I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOTEN HOW TO WRITE ESSAYS .. standard student hahhahaa:wink::biggrin:

hahahaha. i know what you mean!!! dreading having to remember how to write essays and stuff :zomg:
Reply 368
When do they start to give out accommodation invites? x
Reply 369
Original post by Kay44
When do they start to give out accommodation invites? x

says from april onwards you'll get an email :smile: x
Reply 370
Is anyone out there hoping to study languages at Liverpool? I have an offer of BBB to study French and Italian but I really don't think I'll get that, I'm more likely to get ABC. Think I'm going to accept Liverpool as my firm anyways just in case, recently went up and stayed in halls with a friend and went out etc and it was just so fun. Loved it. Has to be said that the accommodation isn't amazing, but who cares, everyone there seemed to love the uni and I think staying in average halls kind of adds to the experience/fun. Love love love the city as well. Is anyone going to the open day on 18th April? Not really sure it's worth it and it's fairly near my oral exams as well. X
Original post by lousayers
Is anyone out there hoping to study languages at Liverpool? I have an offer of BBB to study French and Italian but I really don't think I'll get that, I'm more likely to get ABC. Think I'm going to accept Liverpool as my firm anyways just in case, recently went up and stayed in halls with a friend and went out etc and it was just so fun. Loved it. Has to be said that the accommodation isn't amazing, but who cares, everyone there seemed to love the uni and I think staying in average halls kind of adds to the experience/fun. Love love love the city as well. Is anyone going to the open day on 18th April? Not really sure it's worth it and it's fairly near my oral exams as well. X

I'm probably going to insurance Liverpool for languages (French and Spanish). I really liked it at the visit day, and I love the city to bits. Visited the uni on March 14th, I was very impressed. :biggrin:
Reply 372
Original post by Liam6993
I'm probably going to insurance Liverpool for languages (French and Spanish). I really liked it at the visit day, and I love the city to bits. Visited the uni on March 14th, I was very impressed. :biggrin:

Oh cooool. What's your firm? And what's your offer for Liverpool? I reallyyyy want to go to Liverpool ahhhhhhhhhh
Hi everyone, I'm going to firm my offer for veterinary science at Liverpool, so excited!!!! Does anyone know if there's a facebook page for 2012 freshers?
Original post by bertiejess
Hi everyone, I'm going to firm my offer for veterinary science at Liverpool, so excited!!!! Does anyone know if there's a facebook page for 2012 freshers?

Congrats on the offer. There is no 2012 freshers page yet, however give it a month and there will be one :biggrin:
Reply 375
Ahh i cant wait to start uni! :')
i wonder how soon they'll start sending out accommodation inviteees!
Reply 376
Ahh i cant wait to start uni! :')
i wonder how soon they'll start sending out accommodation inviteees!

I got it under an hour ago!!!! :biggrin: Still not 100% sure about where I'll apply to... D&R probably...
Reply 377
Original post by Wadewade
I got it under an hour ago!!!! :biggrin: Still not 100% sure about where I'll apply to... D&R probably...

Same! but I can't apply because it says the system's down? Is it the same for you? :O
Reply 378
Original post by bogus
Same! but I can't apply because it says the system's down? Is it the same for you? :O

Yes , just replied and quoted you in another thread :biggrin:
Reply 379
Just firmed Liverpool for French and German :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending