The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool 2012 Applicants!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Anyone got offers for International Politics and Policy?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 161
Got a conditional BBB offer for French and Italian yesterday. I was so surprised as I wasn't expecting anything until after christmas!
Anyone applied for architecture at liverpool??? :smile:
Reply 163
Got an offer for English and French ABB

So excited!!! Woooooo! :biggrin:
got a offer for combined honours - psychology and sociology AAB
so happy :biggrin:
Reply 165
Liverpool is likely to be my insurance because I've just got an offer from my first choice today. YAY! :biggrin:
Reply 166
Got an offer for Egyptology
Offer for Archaeology and Geography BA!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Offer for mathematics and business studies at liverpool!
Original post by POWW!

Original post by POWW!
GCSE: ABBBCCCCC
AS: BBCC
A2 predictions: AAB
Course: Maths (G100)
Why: Looks really cool plus a great Maths course and department. Worried though I won't get a offer because last year 1057 applicants applied for 143 places and it's even more competitive this year!!! :'O

I've applied for maths too, didn't no it was that competitive
Got an offer for physics! :smile:
Reply 171
Original post by Bethany1994
I've applied for maths too, didn't no it was that competitive

Yh neither did I but I've gotten an offer so not panicking anymore :biggrin:
How long have people had to wait for a response for architecture? :smile:
GCSE: A*A*A*AAAAAAAAAB
AS: BBCC (English Lit, History, Biology and Spanish)
A2 predictions: AABB
Course: English and Hispanic Studies (QR34)
Why: I can't quite remember why I applied to Liverpool, as haven't visited it or anything, but from the prospectus etc. it looks brilliant.
Choices: Birmingham, Leeds, Lancaster, Aberdeen (all for Hist)

I have an offer for ABB, which is all very exciting.
I hope to meet some of you at open days/if we all actually get there!
Reply 174
Hey I need some help I applied for combined honours (Y001) my subjects are Business , law and philoshophy but my PS specifically states accounting I would like to still do this but take it through a combined honours course to keep my options open is there any chance of a offer ? :frown:
Reply 175
Original post by User7861
Hey I need some help I applied for combined honours (Y001) my subjects are Business , law and philoshophy but my PS specifically states accounting I would like to still do this but take it through a combined honours course to keep my options open is there any chance of a offer ? :frown:

If you want to do accounting then applying for those subjects is suicidal. Your PS needs to be equal to all 3 subjects. I think Warwick do combined honours courses (accountancy?) or just apply to the course you are most suited for because your degree will last for not only the 3 year period but for the rest of your life...
Reply 176
Original post by forex

[QUOTE="forex;35571390"]If you want to do accounting then applying for those subjects is suicidal. Your PS needs to be equal to all 3 subjects. I think Warwick do combined honours courses (accountancy?) or just apply to the course you are most suited for because your degree will last for not only the 3 year period but for the rest of your life...[/QUOTE
Reply 177
ThAnk you forex I think I am going to ring them up on the 3rd and change it to just pure accounting and finance or I that is not possible I think I will jus leave the combined honours and hope for the best :smile:
Replied as my firm choice for Biological Sciences with a foundation year :biggrin:
so excited!!!!!!! :biggrin:
no insurance choice cause it was my lowest grades too <3
Anyone else doing Biological Sciences?
Reply 179
I need some help :frown: I have applied for combined honours but would like to change my course to accouting is it possible or am I to late !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending