The Student Room Group

TfL (Transport For London) graduate scheme - 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys

Has anyone heard back-

did anyone get through to the assessment centre?

WLB
Reply 101
Did my online test on Sunday (on the transport planning - surface transport scheme)... no word as yet! I tend to be 50/50 on SHL tests, so not that hopeful...
Waiting game
Reply 103
Original post by Londonpie72
Waiting game

Yeah m8 I feel the pain :frown:.

Has anyone done the telephone interview yet?
Reply 104
Somewhere over the rainbow- skies
are blue
and the dreams
that you dare to dream
really do come true

:biggrin: Dreaming................................. Graduate Scheme......Good training........HONEY AKA SHORTY LOL ;********* :biggrin:
Hi Guys, incredibly I got through to an Assessment centre for the Underground Project Management Scheme on 8th Feb (received the email on Fri evening). Has anyone been to an A/C with any company before and fancy offering some advice.......it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Good luck to those still waiting to hear back!!
Original post by Pedro Pony
Hi Guys, incredibly I got through to an Assessment centre for the Underground Project Management Scheme on 8th Feb (received the email on Fri evening). Has anyone been to an A/C with any company before and fancy offering some advice.......it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Good luck to those still waiting to hear back!!

Hey

I also got through to AC, can't believe it!

Have to do a presentation, did you get sent a brief yet?

Good luck to everyone else

Cheers
Original post by wastelandbliss
Hey

I also got through to AC, can't believe it!

Have to do a presentation, did you get sent a brief yet?

Good luck to everyone else

Cheers

Hey Congratulations!!

Got the presentation info on Tuesday night, looks straightforward enough :-)

P.s sorry about the thumbs down on your post, stupid phone/fat thumbs!!
Assessment centres are an absoloute nightmare, its like a pigsty where the loudest one gets the job.

i sincerly do wish you all the best lol
Reply 109
I've been offered a telephone interview - interesting...
Reply 110
Original post by EssexDan86

I have too, surprised that I got through the online tests though! When is yours?
Oh well I think no news must be bad news for me as I see a few of you have got through for transport planning and I've heard nothing. Can't say I'm surprised as I totally screwed up the online test.

Good luck to everyone still in the chase for st-tp.
Reply 112

So have I :smile:, did you book your test yet? ;D you have to book it but it doesn't say any time limit ;D lol

Guys lets work together there are 400 applicants so if you want to survive share info ;D lol

LATER PEOPLE
Reply 113
Original post by Double maxim
Oh well I think no news must be bad news for me as I see a few of you have got through for transport planning and I've heard nothing. Can't say I'm surprised as I totally screwed up the online test.

Good luck to everyone still in the chase for st-tp.

M8 thanks, The Online test is all about learning a particular type of question, nothing to do with transport planning or even pure maths. Unlucky m8 next time i am sure :smile:. Pray for me
Reply 114
Original post by Pedro Pony
Hey Congratulations!!

Got the presentation info on Tuesday night, looks straightforward enough :-)

P.s sorry about the thumbs down on your post, stupid phone/fat thumbs!!

How was the telephone interview and what did they ask ? :biggrin:
Reply 115
So my status on the TFL log in says i'm through to Assessment Centre but no email confirming this yet ?! Did this happen to others that have been invited yet?!
Reply 116
Original post by mllx8sc3
So my status on the TFL log in says i'm through to Assessment Centre but no email confirming this yet ?! Did this happen to others that have been invited yet?!

Depends on the scheme you are applying for?, the transport planning one most are at the telephone interview stage which I got an email conforming to book it.

Maybe you have passed but they are organising a suitable dates for your Assessment Centre.

Guys more collaboration!!! :biggrin:
Reply 117
Original post by Spokesman
Depends on the scheme you are applying for?, the transport planning one most are at the telephone interview stage which I got an email conforming to book it.

Maybe you have passed but they are organising a suitable dates for your Assessment Centre.

Guys more collaboration!!! :biggrin:

Yep, I suppose, I'm applying for Underground QS and they updated my status for online tests and phone interview before they actually emailed to let me know so hopefully they're not just fooling me!

How do you know about the 400 applicants? Is that across all the schemes? What stage is that for? Woah sorry for the loads of questions!

When is your phone interview? Mine was very simple - 3 questions on 3 of their competencies, things like tell me a time when......you made a mistake, you had to work as a team etc. Can't remember the last one now!

Best of luck
Reply 118
Original post by mllx8sc3
Yep, I suppose, I'm applying for Underground QS and they updated my status for online tests and phone interview before they actually emailed to let me know so hopefully they're not just fooling me!

How do you know about the 400 applicants? Is that across all the schemes? What stage is that for? Woah sorry for the loads of questions!

When is your phone interview? Mine was very simple - 3 questions on 3 of their competencies, things like tell me a time when......you made a mistake, you had to work as a team etc. Can't remember the last one now!

Best of luck

Apparently someone who works at TFL told me at the first online application there are 400 but since you have made it to the AC it should be around 30.

Alot of people are saying competencies, so I should prepare for that then :biggrin:. Its good that your applying for the Undergraduate QS when you graduate after the online psychometric test you will be fast tracked. Thanks for the help.

Good luck on the AC!!
i dont get this. is this to become a train driver or to assist people in the stations etc?

Quick Reply

Latest