Spoiler

how do i change the title then?
Reply 4
Original post by ROYP
**** me, they're ugly

probably why they ended up together... aagggrh
Reply 5
Old.
TBF, looking at the photos incest may well run in their family.
I'm disgusted that the story was ever allowed to get into the spotlight. Yes, the story itself is gross but honestly - do you think publishing stories like this makes the press look any better? not really. they've just destroyed any chance of the brother and sister ever putting this behind them and getting on with their lives because people will always be judging them for their past.
Don't see what they did wrong really. They both consented and are adults. Twisted freaks? To me yeah. Disgusting act? To me yeah. Deserves jail or any sort of punishment? No.
Reply 9
Original post by TheSownRose

Original post by TheSownRose
Was the title meant to be a pun? :awesome:

Spoiler

I don't understand the pun.
Original post by inksplodge
I'm disgusted that the story was ever allowed to get into the spotlight. Yes, the story itself is gross but honestly - do you think publishing stories like this makes the press look any better? not really. they've just destroyed any chance of the brother and sister ever putting this behind them and getting on with their lives because people will always be judging them for their past.

Why wouldn't they publish it? There's something called the internet now. They were caught on CCTV so even if the press wasn't officially allowed to publish it, it would've spread on the internet.
Reply 11
I just vommed a bit.
Also lmfao at this daily mail comment: Incest in a lift is wrong on every level.
Reply 13
Who else clicked the link just to see if she was hot? and who else was extremely disappointed?
I find it difficult to describe how little I care.

As long as they don't procreate, it's all good.

What random people get up to is none of my business, nor yours.
I don't think it's the newspaper's job to describe them as vile or twisted tbh
Original post by joancollins

First it was the Austrian and now it's the Brits. :lol:
Reply 17
Who cares?

The state should have no say in what two consenting adults agree to do - 50 years ago it'd be headlines about gay people having sex and everyone saying it was disgusting etc......

Not saying I personally agree with what they did but really the press have no right at all to comment on it and ruin their lives like that, nor should the state have any right to prosecute them....
Reply 18
LOl, they are butterz
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
Why wouldn't they publish it? There's something called the internet now. They were caught on CCTV so even if the press wasn't officially allowed to publish it, it would've spread on the internet.

And why would people want to watch it ... ? Gross.

I'm talking about the implications for the two people here. It's exactly the same in murder investigations - people get accused, the papers write about them and even if they're cleared people still judge them. It just shouldn't be allowed at all. Papers should not be allowed to publish anything that doesn't directly harm the bloody public. Them having sex isn't going to hurt anyone except themselves, so why publish it? Oh yes, to sell the papers. People will buy any **** these days.

Quick Reply