Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in for personalised advice on applying to uni New here? Join for free to post

UCAS 2012 - Discuss your decisions **here**

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    Yes - if you apply through a school/college the advisers can check out what's happening to their applicants, but they can't directly look at your Track.

What's happening to their applicants means? offers/rejections ??
    Well, yes!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minerva)
    Well, yes!
    Sorry, pardon my ignorance.

How can the offers/rejections be viewed without track access but with access to the apply?
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    Sorry, pardon my ignorance.

How can the offers/rejections be viewed without track access but with access to the apply?
    Because there is a separate section that Advisers have access to, where they can see the status for all the applicants entered under their centre.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NapoleonDynamite)
    Thanks Where and for what are you applying ?
    I'm applying for Psychology and I'd love to get into UCL. What about you?
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mmrawrr)
    I'm applying for Psychology and I'd love to get into UCL. What about you?
    nice

It's all in my sig xD
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maths134)
    Did you apply for G100?
    G103
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm from Singapore and used my predicted result to apply to Oxford, IC, UCL and Edinburgh.
    Got a conditional offer of AAB from Edinburgh Electronic Engineering and Renewable Energy today...but kinda getting mixed feelings about this cuz from admission stats edinburgh's engineering admission rate's really high and my course is among the least popular choice I guess...yet mine's conditional...
    How hard is it to get an unconditional for my course? I'm kinda worried that my predicted results ain't as good as I thought and it might be hard for me to receive offers from the other unis which seems to be more competitive...
    Hope to hear ur guys' opinion.
    Cheers n good luck
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeweljjw)
    Hi,
    I'm from Singapore and used my predicted result to apply to Oxford, IC, UCL and Edinburgh.
    Got a conditional offer of AAB from Edinburgh Electronic Engineering and Renewable Energy today...but kinda getting mixed feelings about this cuz from admission stats edinburgh's engineering admission rate's really high and my course is among the least popular choice I guess...yet mine's conditional...
    How hard is it to get an unconditional for my course? I'm kinda worried that my predicted results ain't as good as I thought and it might be hard for me to receive offers from the other unis which seems to be more competitive...
    Cheers n good luck
    When did you send off your UCAS application to Edinburgh? Are you an overseas fee applicant?

I guess conditional offer is the norm if you are yet to take the A levels

goodluck and congrats!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpc1)
    When did you send off your UCAS application to Edinburgh? Are you an overseas fee applicant?

I guess conditional offer is the norm if you are yet to take the A levels

goodluck and congrats!!
    Oh thanks! I sent off my application before oxford's deadline which was like 15.oct...and yea Im oversea fee applicant...what does it mean btw?
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Cheers n good luck
    Well, of course it is if you are applying with predictions instead of actual results. Any offers you get will be conditional in that case, and this has nothing to do with how competitive the entry for a particular course is.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh thanks! I sent off my application before oxford's deadline which was like 15.oct...and yea Im oversea fee applicant...what does it mean btw?
    That was very quick offer for your!

Is this a 4 year or a 5 year degree course?

Overseas fee means higher fee for international applicants. you can see the fee details in my ed account i think.

did you get the ucas update on the offer or did you get any email or letter from edinburgh?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Royal Holloway today, so pleased as my UCAS only got sent off 6 days ago
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    nice

It's all in my sig xD
    Oh right, aha I see
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metric)
    Got an offer from Royal Holloway today, so pleased as my UCAS only got sent off 6 days ago
    Grats What course?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Grats What course?
    thank you media arts, it was my second choice so i'm thrilled!
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    thank you media arts, it was my second choice so i'm thrilled!
    Cool, grats What's your first choice?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cool, grats What's your first choice?
    York but I'd be happy with RHUL (although i really do love york) so it's just nice to know I've got somewhere :P
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    York but I'd be happy with RHUL (although i really do love york) so it's just nice to know I've got somewhere :P
    aha yeah good luck
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    aha yeah good luck
    I would ask you what you are applying for and where but your sig kind of gives it away :P good luck to you too
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would ask you what you are applying for and where but your sig kind of gives it away :P good luck to you too
    Ye, only been to three of my choices. Haven't been to either Aberystwyth or Chester :rolleyes:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 8, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.