The Student Room Group

Aunt saw my erection!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cura
She was about to but then punched me in the stomach saying "What did you say to me" I was like WTF? No one knows about it but still come on :frown:

is she fit?
Reply 41
Original post by falcon pluse
is she fit?

She most certainly is :frown: If only I barge into her house and tell her how I actually feel, she lives alone.
Original post by Cura
She most certainly is :frown: If only I barge into her house and tell her how I actually feel, she lives alone.

Get naked infront of her then lol
Show it to her again...
Reply 44
Get naked infront of her then lol

Does it work? What if she tells my parents that I came on top of her? I would rather stay away than get spanked by my parents.
Original post by Cura
Does it work? What if she tells my parents that I came on top of her? I would rather stay away than get spanked by my parents.

such a funny troll lool
Reply 46
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Did you ask her to touch it?

I just got mind raped by your signature.

That is the stuff of nightmares.
Deary me. I thought your auntie would be like 45-50! Strange thread...
Reply 49
Original post by Crazy Lady!!!
Deary me. I thought your auntie would be like 45-50! Strange thread...

Shes not really my aunt, somehow related in family but I have been calling her Aunt from the start. Even my parents told me to call her that even though she aint my real Aunt.

BONUS! Just found out, thought she was in a relationship but isnt. I am getting ready to head to her house, wish me luck. :smile:
Successful troll. What other comments were you expecting cumming here and making a thread about it. :mmm:
Reply 51
Original post by I Persia I
Successful troll. What other comments were you expecting cumming here and making a thread about it. :mmm:

Yagshimash! Borat me thought u vill agrii with me and give me gooood hinnts :P
Oh so you really just wanted to brag about this girl seeing you having an erection who you fancy?
Original post by Cura
Yagshimash! Borat me thought u vill agrii with me and give me gooood hinnts :P

:wink:. I like sex... Is nice! :dance:
pissed
Eh??^^^
Original post by Crazy Lady!!!
Eh??^^^

im embaressed u saw my erection. STOP LOOKING
What???
Reply 58
im embaressed u saw my erection. STOP LOOKING

get lost from my post, I called my aunt and she agreed to meet me at 1am :smile: Should I carry condoms when I see her?
Yeah this is major trollage!?! cannot believe this anymore!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending