The Student Room Group

Chemical engineering application thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cszb44
yes they do but they're not very formal :smile:

Any idea on the others?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
The ucas website or university websites say no, but i'm not sure if they call you in if there not sure about you etc

Reply 902
Original post by poopnoddy
The ucas website or university websites say no, but i'm not sure if they call you in if there not sure about you etc

Read my reply :wink:

Newcastle don't, Edinburgh don't, Nottingham do, Leeds don't.

At least this is the case for 2012 entry.
Original post by wibletg
Read my reply :wink:

Newcastle don't, Edinburgh don't, Nottingham do, Leeds don't.

At least this is the case for 2012 entry.

How do you know? Theres no mention of an interview at nottingham on the ucas or university website.

Reply 904
Any idea on the others?

afraid not, i only know about UCL, Birmingham, Bath and Loughborough. if you're really desperate to know, you could email the respective departments of the different universities?
Original post by Cszb44
afraid not, i only know about UCL, Birmingham, Bath and Loughborough. if you're really desperate to know, you could email the respective departments of the different universities?

Think i'll have to just to check as birmingham don't mention interviews yet they seem to interview applicants

Reply 906
How do you know? Theres no mention of an interview at nottingham on the ucas or university website.

I know someone who applied to Nottingham and had an interview - so it does happen :tongue:
Reply 907
i have interviews at birmingham and nottingham in february, does anyone want to help me get some practice in :P
Reply 908
Original post by indyb16
i have interviews at birmingham and nottingham in february, does anyone want to help me get some practice in :P

Threads a year old :P go on the 2013 one and ask

I know this is an old thread but I was hoping someone could help.
Did anyone get/think it's possible to get an offer from ucl (or any other uni) with AAB?
I'm pretty sure I can get AAA in the end but that's what I will most likely be predicted.
Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 910
Original post by Justcuriousyaknow
I know this is an old thread but I was hoping someone could help.
Did anyone get/think it's possible to get an offer from ucl (or any other uni) with AAB?
I'm pretty sure I can get AAA in the end but that's what I will most likely be predicted.
Thanks in advance :smile:

i'd say it's probably unlikely as, by the best of my knowledge, a lot of universities are asking AAA for chem eng now but i'd email the department just to double check. best to be sure than to risk it, apply and waste an option :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest