Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where to buy sleek products in London?

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Going to London in half-term, want to do a Sleek haul

Anyone knows where I can buy sleek products? Thanks.
    • 144 followers

ReputationRep:
    Superdrug sells some
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Most large Superdrugs.

Surrey Quays Superdrug does for sure. I'm sure other large Superdrugs do.

Btw I don't rate the products much. I bought the original i palette eyeshadows after lots of rave reviews. It's ok, but nowhere near as good as my trusty Urban Decay shadows. Haven't tried other Sleek products.

Also 10% off Superdrug w NUS card
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    There's a store finder here on the Sleek website. If you know what bit of London you're going to you can do a search.
    • 91 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Superdrug in Orpington doesn't sell Sleek . I think you're more likely to find it in big Superdrugs and black hair/beauty shops located in areas where there are loads of black people.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Most large Superdrugs.

Surrey Quays Superdrug does for sure. I'm sure other large Superdrugs do.

Btw I don't rate the products much. I bought the original i palette eyeshadows after lots of rave reviews. It's ok, but nowhere near as good as my trusty Urban Decay shadows. Haven't tried other Sleek products.

Also 10% off Superdrug w NUS card
    Thanks. Haven't got an NUS card though. :/

I really like sleek blush. The quality is very much similar to NARS blush, but is way cheaper

I also have an eyeshadow palette (storm) as well. The quality is really nice too. I haven't tried the urban decay one though. Is it expensive?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    The Superdrug in Orpington doesn't sell Sleek . I think you're more likely to find it in big Superdrugs and black hair/beauty shops located in areas where there are loads of black people.
    Don't get it:confused::confused::confused:
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, they are pretty much at most superdrugs regardless of racial demographic.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Almost all superdrug stores sell them....I wish Boots would start doing the same.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinacio)
    Thanks. Haven't got an NUS card though. :/

I really like sleek blush. The quality is very much similar to NARS blush, but is way cheaper

I also have an eyeshadow palette (storm) as well. The quality is really nice too. I haven't tried the urban decay one though. Is it expensive?
    Orly? Cool. I'm looking for a new blush. Are there any Sleek dupes for Nars colours? Which shades have you tried & would they suit a pale skinned person? I'm looking for something that looks like NARS 'orgasm'

I have several Urban Decay palettes. I find them really good. They're more expensive than Sleek, but the quality is v good and still cheaper than buying all the individual eyeshadows.

Superdrug are doing free delivery for online orders btw but they don't have the full range of Sleek online
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Surely there's a Superdrug close to home!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Real Quaid)
    Not all Superdrugs sell Sleek
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Real Quaid)
    Yea, there are two superdrugs in my town, but they don't sell sleek!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Black hair shops often sell sleek and as other people have said, Superdrug.
    • 91 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimoraaa)
    No, they are pretty much at most superdrugs regardless of racial demographic.
    Well they're not in the Superdrug in my town (which doesn't have a big population of black people). And I noticed that the Superdrugs I've been in that do sell them are in more "ethnic" areas, which I thought might be because Sleek is more geared towards that market.

(Original post by pinacio)
    Don't get it:confused::confused::confused:
    What's not to get?? I meant exactly what I said :/
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well they're not in the Superdrug in my town (which doesn't have a big population of black people). And I noticed that the Superdrugs I've been in that do sell them are in more "ethnic" areas, which I thought might be because Sleek is more geared towards that market.

What's not to get?? I meant exactly what I said :/
    Oh I get what you mean now. It makes sense. In my town there aren't a lot of black hair people too probably that's why the superdrugs here don't sell sleek. Thanks
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Orly? Cool. I'm looking for a new blush. Are there any Sleek dupes for Nars colours? Which shades have you tried & would they suit a pale skinned person? I'm looking for something that looks like NARS 'orgasm'

I have several Urban Decay palettes. I find them really good. They're more expensive than Sleek, but the quality is v good and still cheaper than buying all the individual eyeshadows.

Superdrug are doing free delivery for online orders btw but they don't have the full range of Sleek online
    I don't use NARS blush but my sister does. So I think it would be better for you to check it yourself? I find Sleek 'scandalous' a very nice colour

Thanks for telling me about the free delivery! Unfortunately they don't sell sleek blush. But it's good for me to get something else from superdrug online anyway. As I live in the suburb and cba to go to town!

I will try Urban Decay palette possibly. But I don't use eye shadows very often. Do you have any recommendations for eye liner? I'm using pencil, but I'd like to try some liquid eye liner. Thanks
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Superdrug

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 18, 2011
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.