The Student Room Group

Girls, what things annoy you about guys!?!?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daniellejo.

Original post by Daniellejo.
:eyeball:

Yepp, hes pretty much a dickhead with the ''I know, lets shag the fat bird'' attitude
Original post by miah78

Original post by miah78
just curious did he cheat on her with her girl mates

He has done it with girls his girlfriend would have called a mate before i suppose
- sexist comments, even if they mean it as a joke
- overly primping themselves eg. too much product in their hair, too much cologne
- being scared to approach a girl, but scared off if a girl approaches them

These are probably my top 3. There are so many, to be honest! :P but overall, guys are still pretty cool
mixed messages, why can't they just tell us if they like us or not instead of trying to figure out:frown:
Reply 124
Original post by Gigamonkey
- sexist comments, even if they mean it as a joke

Agreed, particularly when they make a mean comment thoughtlessly and pretend it's a hilarious "joke".
Original post by suzie90
1) When they are a mamma's boy

2) When they take so damned long to answer just a text (don't even get me started on missed calls.)

3) No punctuality

4) drink too much beer or smoke like a chimney
5) hit on other females right in front of their gfs
6) when they fart and instead put the blame on you:angry:
7)Bad breath
8) their body odour smell like a dead rotten fish

who the frak are you dating an 18th century sewage cleaner?

Original post by Suzanathema
I don't like to stereotype about "all guys" but one thing that does piss me off is my boyfriend not doing any housework. If you want someone around to clean up after you and bring you cups of tea, move back in with your mum, that's not my job. Urgh.

Oh thats not just a guy thing believe me.........

Original post by neverlander¾
- Not washing their hands.
- Rating skinny sluts from behind and getting all upset when they see the girl's face and realise that she's 13 or something.
- It's almost impossible to see a guy chew with his mouth closed.
- Waiting ages to ask a girl out when it's clear that she'd say yes.
- Asking for a girl's phone number and never calling. Which brings me to...
- Phone calls. It is a strange and mysterious relationship the one between guys and phone calls.
- If a girl smokes it's disgusting. If a guy smokes, he's just being masculine. Same with mansturbation and sex.
- Thinking that if you are a girl you automatically don't/can't smoke weed properly.
- Calling menstruations "that time of the month" and whispering it as it was something to be ashamed of. Oh, and staring if you say that you have your period out loud.

You could just ask him you know.
Reply 126
Original post by silverbolt
who the frak are you dating an 18th century sewage cleaner?

I didn't say that i dated guys who smell like an 18th century sewage.It is just my rotten luck that i have to be surrounded with guys that have horrible body odour.I know it is not their fault that they got BO but it is just that i wish they would do something about it.Like spray deodorant or seek treatment for BO...

And yes maybe i was over emphasising the part where they smell like rotten fish.But honestly they do.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending