The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Black Hair Products in and around Guildford??!!?

Hi

I'm new to Guildford and I was wondering if there was anywhere to buy black hair care products in Guildford and also if there are any hairdressers that cater for afro hair. I'm originally from london and I am trying to avoid the hassle of going back and forth to London in order to get my hair done.

I will really appreciate your help, thank you :smile: x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Have you tried Boots, or a place called Sally (on North Street)?

I'm not sure about hairdressers that cater for afro hair, but it's worth asking around at some local hairdressers. There's a hairdresser/stylist called Sanrizz on North Street which might be able to help you. Or there's Supercuts in the Friary Shopping Centre, Essensuals on North Street and a Toni and Guy also on the high street.

Hope that helps.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by flosaw9
Hi

I'm new to Guildford and I was wondering if there was anywhere to buy black hair care products in Guildford and also if there are any hairdressers that cater for afro hair. I'm originally from london and I am trying to avoid the hassle of going back and forth to London in order to get my hair done.

I will really appreciate your help, thank you :smile: x

Hi, did you ever find a black hairdressers in Guildford and somewhere that sells products for black people's hair? Thanks.
I am moving to Guildford soon and this information would be useful for me.
Reply 3
Hi, did you ever find a black hairdressers and somewhere that sells hair products for black people's hair?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending