Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

2012 Students Thread!!

Announcements Posted on
Let our uni choice search tool match you with your perfect university 19-11-2015
  1. Offline

Received an offer today for Computer Science
  2. Offline

(Original post by jpeacock7)
    27th of october was when my uni's received it. Had 3 offers and an interview so far
    ahhhh you are so lucky! i sent mine off on the 31st of october and have had NOTHING D:

you didn't apply to foundation year by any chance did you?
  3. Offline

(Original post by MutantGecko)
    ahhhh you are so lucky! i sent mine off on the 31st of october and have had NOTHING D:

you didn't apply to foundation year by any chance did you?
    Nope just regular! I think it depends I have friends who had 4 offers within a week and others who have sent it off 2 weeks before mine and haven't had anything!! Think it just depends on the course really
  4. Offline

(Original post by JLW)
    I applied for International Hospitality Management (the Sandwich one)

Got my conditional offer last week.

Not sure what to do about accommodation, as i'm hoping to take my boyfriend (not applying to uni)! No idea what to do next! Eek!
    Hey I'm thinking of applying for the International Hospitality Managment course.. the course looks pretty good!
  5. Offline

I'm currently doing public relations and digital communications management with a foundation year so I will be a fresher again next year andddd I'll be staying in halls (again!) x
  6. Offline

hopefully doing geography with a foundation yr x
  7. Offline

Yay! Conditional for Drama and Psychology, 280pts with a B in Drama
  8. Offline

Just got two conditional offers for business management and business both sandwich courses . I will defo get my grades at college so Looks like i be going manc met after all just got to think about halls now any idea's?
  9. Offline

Conditional offer for Politics
  10. Offline

Anyone applying to MMU, I'm studying there at the moment, if there is anything you need to know let me know, currently staying in Cambridge Halls and studying International Consumer Marketing
  11. Offline

Got a conditional offer for Physical Education and Pedagogy. Looking to stay at Booth Halls.
  12. Offline

Got a conditional offer to study International Business with a year abroad, hopefully staying at Oxford court or Victoria Hall
  13. Offline

anyone for Geography or environmental science?
    Ive applied for all 3 geography, BA Bsc and pure geography.

Ill literally kill my self if they dont accept me, I strongly dislike my current course.
  14. Offline

Conditional for chemistry
  15. Offline

Computer Science for me. Sent UCAS off last week.

Hopefully they'll be nice to me as I'm scouse.
  16. Offline

Offer for Business management 2012
  17. Offline

ive recieved a conditional offer for biology which i firmly accepted and cancelled my others as i have already met the conditional! woop.

cant wait. scary though ill be 24 and quitting work!!
  18. Offline

I've got a conditional offer for biomedical science
  19. Offline

Hiya, I've got offers for the Speech and language therapy with psychology and straight SaLT degree courses. Any of you gap year students? Accommodation wise I am thinking Briarfields!
  20. Offline

Applied for German and Spanish..waiting on an offer still

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 14, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR

Applying to uni

The latest advice and trending discussions are all here

What's your favourite kitchen utensil?
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.