Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

2012 Students Thread!!

Scroll to see replies

Been given a conditional offer for BA Hons Event Management :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Williams93
Are you going to any applicant days in Feb?

I'm not sure if i'm gonna go yet. Have you applied for Human Biology?
Reply 62
Original post by rosiemin323
I've applied for Primary Education, has anyone got an offer yet? :smile:

hey rosie, yeah i got my offer yesterday. not sure if im going yet though! when did you have your interview?
Reply 63
My application was sent off by UCAS to MMU on the 4th.. still haven't received anything! anyone applying to law (llb)?
Reply 64
Woot! Received my offer yesterday for Law (LLB). :smile:
Original post by azza3k
hey rosie, yeah i got my offer yesterday. not sure if im going yet though! when did you have your interview?

I had my interview in November! But I got an offer :smile: when did you have yours? Which campus did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 66
I defo gonna go MMU now but what are people views about leeds met heard thats a good uni for being sociable and parties and stuff. I starting to heard some bad things about MMU but I Hope their just rumors. Not to scare you all after all I did make this thread becuase when i went to the MMU open day every1 seem sound people. I just thinking is leeds better for socailising i know mmu is higher on the leader board for results.

Any views?
Reply 67
Got an offer. Was expecting the standard BBB offer for psycho, got BBC instead. So i have to give real thought into going MMU now (i was set on salford before, but now with the lower offer...).
Got an offer from Manchester Met. Studying web development.

Pleased :biggrin:
Reply 69
Got conditionals for English & American lit and also English. Quite worried about what people are saying about the university but looking forward to starting :smile:
anyone had any foundation year offers yet?
Hi, Got my offer the other week for MMU
Doing Business Enterprise/ Marketing Combined honours but will be doing general business in the first year!
This is going to be my first choice for Uni
Is anybody going on the open day on the 29th Feb???
What Halls are everyone applying to?
Craig
Reply 72
hiii :smile: has anyone got an offer for philosophy??
I just got mine and wondered what ucas points people were offered for it? as mine were the higher end of what it stated on the website and with it not being my first choice, it worried me that they weren't that impressed and gives me little hope for the others...so would be nice to know what the common offer seemed to be :tongue: thankssss in advance :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 73
offer for Philosophy, 260 points, not sure what to do though yet
Reply 74
Original post by MattMelia
offer for Philosophy, 260 points, not sure what to do though yet

what are your predicted grades/AS grades? and i got the same offer :smile: and cant decide what to do either!:tongue: waiting to hear from my others where else did you apply? :smile:
(sorry for all the questions :/ haha)
Reply 75
Original post by hullah
what are your predicted grades/AS grades? and i got the same offer :smile: and cant decide what to do either!:tongue: waiting to hear from my others where else did you apply? :smile:
(sorry for all the questions :/ haha)

C's/B's in English Language, Media & History :smile:
I've applied at ones thatare pretty close, UCLan, Nottingham Trent & Staffs.
What about you?:smile:
Reply 76
Original post by MattMelia
C's/B's in English Language, Media & History :smile:
I've applied at ones thatare pretty close, UCLan, Nottingham Trent & Staffs.
What about you?:smile:

you from down south then? and i got an a/b/c at AS in r.s lit & psychology and I've applied for nottingham Trent too :smile: what course did you apply to for nottingham Trent? and my others are manchestr Birmingham and newcastle :smile:
Original post by Beatlemania
Got an offer from Manchester Met. Studying web development.

Pleased :biggrin:

I'm debating this at the moment, have a conditional offer from MMU doing web design!
Got an offer for French and Spanish at MMU :biggrin:
i cant wait to start after my visit day,.

100% want to be going there now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending