The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

2012 Students Thread!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by williamss94
Samee but for Psychology :smile: and applying for Daisy Bank tooo! So exciting haha :biggrin: x

I think i'm going to be staying at Daisy Bank aswell! :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Hi. I will be studying straight History v100. I'm looking forward to it, yet slightly nervous. I wont be living in halls, ive got my own place with my little girl :-)
I've placed MMU as my insurance choice today. :^_^:
Anyone else studying web development at MMU in September?
anyone applying for cambridge hall?
Is anyone doing Psychology in September?? :smile:
Original post by rmartin735
Is anyone doing Psychology in September?? :smile:
psychology and speech therapy... you staying at Daisy Bank?
Original post by Williams93

Yeah, I will be.
Firming MMU for Physiotherapy.

Looks like I'll be at Daisy Bank Halls, even though I dont want to be paying £100 a week for an en-suite when I'd rather pay less for a shared bathroom! At least its only a small number of people per flat.

Anyone know anything about bursaries? The website isnt exactly clear

Oh and is there a chance I'll be able to take my car and park at daisy bank? I need my car there :/
Anyone going to do Film and Media studies in September?
Original post by MissLightyear
Firming MMU for Physiotherapy.

Looks like I'll be at Daisy Bank Halls, even though I dont want to be paying £100 a week for an en-suite when I'd rather pay less for a shared bathroom! At least its only a small number of people per flat.

Anyone know anything about bursaries? The website isnt exactly clear

Oh and is there a chance I'll be able to take my car and park at daisy bank? I need my car there :/

Why not look into the All Saints halls, or the private ones dotted around? I have no idea how much they are. Maybe somewhere like the halls on Moss Lane East (its really not far away - I work at the Gaskell campus and walk to work in 15 mins from there) which is Moss Court, or Park View Halls which is opposite?

Although Daisy bank are closest, the others aren't that far away at all?

Your bursaries are complicated as it's NHS funded I believe, so I'm steering well clear of answering that one :P
Original post by bella127
Why not look into the All Saints halls, or the private ones dotted around? I have no idea how much they are. Maybe somewhere like the halls on Moss Lane East (its really not far away - I work at the Gaskell campus and walk to work in 15 mins from there) which is Moss Court, or Park View Halls which is opposite?

Although Daisy bank are closest, the others aren't that far away at all?

Your bursaries are complicated as it's NHS funded I believe, so I'm steering well clear of answering that one :P

I'll have a look into the other halls then, didnt realise they were quite close! Thanks :smile:

I know what you mean about complicated, Ive been trying to find info for ages but its not helping. Ive emailed the uni but I did it just before all the bank holidays, probably wasnt my smartest move! Thanks anyway :biggrin:
Original post by Williams93

Yep, its my first choice.
Have you been to see around? It's alright there, I've got two friends living there at the moment :smile:
Come on!
We must have some Environmental Science people here!
Reply 114
International Fashion Marketing at Hollings campus and staying at Daisy Banks!
Excited!! x
Hey ! I have applied online for the Msc Marketing Management and Msc Logistics programmes....Anyone who is joining these courses on September ?
English and American Literature :smile: I have no idea where to stay though..someone help?! haha
Reply 117
Firmed MMU, Geography with year abroad. :smile:

Pretty excited, even though it wont be that easy as a international student.
Original post by lonelykatana
Come on!
We must have some Environmental Science people here!

I'm a bit like that with my course, like no one on here has applied for it! :wink:
Anyone doing biomedical science? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending