Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

2012 Students Thread!!

Scroll to see replies

Biomedical science and I'll be going into a houseshare :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Good idea...

I'll be studying web development. I applied for four of the halls, first choice is Cambridge.

Good luck with everything.
(edited 11 years ago)
Where abouts will you be living in your house share, student village?

And I'm jel of everyone who has put first choice Cambridge now. It may not be the nicest of halls but you'll meet more people if you stay there. I'm only gunna have 3 other people in my flat so they better be good people :frown: They better not be party poopers or else I'm moving to Cambridge.
Reply 143
BA Photography and briarfields hall :smile:
Yey we have a Briarfields woop!
Reply 145
Primary Education :smile: Broomhurst Halls, Didsbury
Psychology and Oxford Court :smile:
Hi Lauren, I believe I have just replied to you on yougo lol. I opened an account on here because hardly anyone talks on there!

And rmartin: Woo I like Oxford Court.
Environmental science - Cambridge.

All these threads are getting a little messy. Think we should get a mod in to clean it all up a bit?
Getting a little messy how?
Reply 150
So you have Louise! Nice to meet you :smile:
Original post by LouiseBarker
Where abouts will you be living in your house share, student village?

Its in Rusholme
Nice to meet you too Lauren.

Williams: How did you find people to live with you?
I'm going to be studying interior design and staying at victoria halls.. hopefully anyway. Has anyone else applied for Victoria halls or know what it's likee??
Missrobinson: Sounds interesting :smile: And I have applied for Victoria hall, pretty sure it is my second choice. I haven't personally been but I have heard good stuff.
Original post by missrobinson93
I'm going to be studying interior design and staying at victoria halls.. hopefully anyway. Has anyone else applied for Victoria halls or know what it's likee??

I haven't applied for Victoria Halls, but I did visit Victoria Halls (and Cambridge Halls) on the applicant day.

Obviously we were only in there for about 10 minutes though.
Studying Computing and applied for Cambridge halls
Original post by Beatlemania
I haven't applied for Victoria Halls, but I did visit Victoria Halls (and Cambridge Halls) on the applicant day.

Obviously we were only in there for about 10 minutes though.

You got to go and see victoria halls on applicant day? The girl wouldn't take me :frown: She only showed me Briarfields and Cambridge.
Original post by LouiseBarker
You got to go and see victoria halls on applicant day? The girl wouldn't take me :frown: She only showed me Briarfields and Cambridge.

Yeah, we went in Victoria and Cambridge. Was the smaller version though, about 5 people living I think.
Gonna study Advertising Management and Brand Management, and I applied for Oxford Court haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending