University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1
wtf is the lbgt soc?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
hmm guess its Lesbian bisexual gay transexual society, although normally its in a diff order (LGBT? LGTB? one of those two i think) Is it the case in birmingham that people join just because they have the best parties? happens in my friend's uni...
Reply 3
Lesbian bisexual gay transexual society
Yeah, thats the one, was just going by the name for the TSR soc of the same nature

--------------

(and yes, I realise that I made a mistake in the actual txt of the first post)
Reply 4
It must be fate... I just thought 'haven't checked TSR in a while, will take a look', and there's something I can help with :smile:.

We do indeed have an LGBT group at Birmingham uni - in fact, i'm very proud to say (since i'm the chair/convenor/president) that we've just been voted 'Best University LGBT Group' in the Pink Paper annual readers awards - how's that for a recommendation! Go check it out if you can get hold of the Pink Paper where you are - it's in the current issue. I'm *so* happy :smile:.

Anyway, don't just take my word for it - go check out the website and come say hi to us on the messageboards - all details below.

Good to have you on board hon :smile:

Claire xx

PS - hate to be a stickler, but it's not 'transexual' - we just use the word 'trans' instead, as that is more accepted by the trans community as being an umbrella term covering all kinds of different people. you can be trans without being transexual. but that's a whole other discussion.
Reply 5
Thanks a lot! It sounds pretty great to me. Hopefully we'll get to meet in september then!

Latest

Trending

Trending