The Student Room Group

What magazines do you read?

I read The Economist and New Scientist.

What about you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I read The Economist when my flatmate leaves it in the kitchen. Which is pretty much every week. :colone:
Reply 2
The Economist
The Airliner World
Original post by Besakt

What about you?

That's interesting :smile: I usually read More and Glamour magazine and sometimes the Newham Magazine which is from my local area.
Reply 4
Private Eye since I was about 15ish.

Used to be subscribed to Time as well...but after a few years I found it was just too American. Read the Spectator every now and then if it's lying about, but I'm not subscribed to it. Used to be subscribed to the New Statesman but I didn't like it much.
Reply 5
Adventures of TinTin.
Red. :smile:
Original post by Besakt

What about you?

Top Gear
Any really.

I don't buy magazines though, so just whatever is around.

(edited 12 years ago)
The Economist, The New Statesman, Private Eye. It actually takes quite a bit of time to read all three cover to cover...
Reply 11
Original post by sweetness345
That's interesting :smile: I usually read More and Glamour magazine and sometimes the Newham Magazine which is from my local area.

:lol: Why is it interesting?
Reply 12
Original post by peachpassion

and the BMJ

I also read the BMJ but not properly I subscribed to the student BMJ newsletter who send me a monthly round up of the interesting stuff.
Original post by Besakt
I also read the BMJ but not properly I subscribed to the student BMJ newsletter who send me a monthly round up of the interesting stuff.

The BMJ is not a magazine, it's a journal, calling it a magazine kind of negates the impressiveness that goes with reading it :wink:
Original post by Besakt

If you subscribe to the bmj they give you the student newsletter as well :smile:
Original post by Democracy
The BMJ is not a magazine, it's a journal, calling it a magazine kind of negates the impressiveness that goes with reading it :wink:

True. It's awesomeeeemememe
Reply 16

Oh yeah. :biggrin:

If you subscribe to the bmj they give you the student newsletter as well :smile:

I get an email saying 5 minutes for students every month, I don't have the money to afford the proper thing. :frown:
True. It's awesomeeeemememe

sBMJ is interesting, and the website is free!

Anyone who claims to read the actual BMJ cover to cover AND find it interesting AND understandable is a fibber...especially if they're a pre-fresher :biggrin:
sBMJ is interesting, and the website is free!

Anyone who claims to read the actual BMJ cover to cover AND find it interesting AND understandable is a fibber...especially if they're a pre-fresher :biggrin:

I don't read it cover to cover....I don't have time :colondollar:
Reply 19
National Geographic all the way!! :love:

With the occasional smattering of New Scientist, Focus, and the odd Metal Hammer.

Sometimes I nick my mum's Woman's Weekly out of boredom, but it's actually atrocious...

Quick Reply

Latest