The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by B-Man.
That's irrelevant to this thread and unneccessary.

It's quite relevant because the title is edl attack muslims when in fact it should be edl attack non muslims because that's what they are. And not everyone is aware of the deviant Ahmadiyyahs.
Reply 41
Original post by Chimaira
Looks like they're holding a flag up to me.. the horror!

Maybe they need some of this;

:facepalm2:

:congrats: I don't want to live in a Britain where you can't go around manhandling Muslims and harrasing them. Engeerlund :congrats: Engeerlund :congrats: :dunce:
Reply 42
So you're title says there was an attack? But there was none?

What there was was a 'disturbance', and then we have a totally unsubstantiated report of 'pushing and shoving' from a Muslim, and no comment from Police or the EDL?

Good one OP.
Reply 43
Original post by Steevee
So you're title says there was an attack? But there was none?

What there was was a 'disturbance', and then we have a totally unsubstantiated report of 'pushing and shoving' from a Muslim, and no comment from Police or the EDL?

Good one OP.

Agreed, all I can see are EDL activists holding up a flag.
Ahmadiyya Muslim book stall

most muslims dont classify ahmadiyyas as muslims as they believe in a new prophet, never the less they should have not been attacked
Original post by FluxD

Original post by FluxD
"EDL violently attack Muslims in a barbaric vicious assault"

In real life, probably went over and said "I don't agree with Islam".

Are you an EDL member? I wouldn't be surprised if you were. Seeing as you're just as thick as the knuckleheaded thugs in that organisation. Read (properly) the whole thing again....notice the part where it says "volunteers were manhandled and abused by members of the Far Right organisation". That doesn't sound like "went over there and said 'I don't agree with Islam'".
Reply 46
Original post by tif49
The man they claim to be a Messiah may well be the same Messiah that the whole world has been waiting for, for centuries.

On the evidence of his followers, I would say that his claim may be true. Who are you to say for sure that he is not the same Messiah and Mahdi prophesied by the Holy Prophet (saw)?

are u ahmadiyyah?
i am willing to bet my entire life and everything in it to say is he *beep* :smile: in the nicest possible way of course.
Reply 47
Original post by joytosee
Ahmaydiyyah are not muslim.

How come?
Reply 48
Original post by Air_wolf
are u ahmadiyyah?
i am willing to bet my entire life and everything in it to say is he *beep* :smile: in the nicest possible way of course.

What's your point?
Reply 49
Original post by Abir Ishtiaq
Are you an EDL member? I wouldn't be surprised if you were. Seeing as you're just as thick as the knuckleheaded thugs in that organisation. Read (properly) the whole thing again....notice the part where it says "volunteers were manhandled and abused by members of the Far Right organisation". That doesn't sound like "went over there and said 'I don't agree with Islam'".

What does manhandled mean ?
Reply 50
Original post by tif49
How come?

did we not already deal with this question?
Reply 51
Original post by Abir Ishtiaq

No I am not, but I have the faculties that enable me to be skeptical to the words of a bored journalist for a small town newspaper most likely holding a political bias. Maybe you could develop some rational skepticism too, then maybe you wouldn't take the words of another book to be perfect truth based on absolutely nothing.

What does "manhandled and abused" mean?
Reply 52
The EDL are ****ing dickheads.
Reply 53
Original post by FluxD
No I am not, but I have the faculties that enable me to be skeptical to the words of a bored journalist for a small town newspaper most likely holding a political bias. Maybe you could develop some rational skepticism too, then maybe you wouldn't take the words of another book to be perfect truth based on absolutely nothing.

What does "manhandled and abused" mean?

[URL="http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=define%3A+manhandled&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=yCY&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB[excludedFace]redface[/excludedFace]fficial&q=manhandle&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=3HKcTruKDcGz8QOokoCiDQ&ved=0CCUQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=bad8059df0eae41a&biw=1366&bih=589"]Definition of Manhandled: Handle (someone) roughly by dragging or pushing

:rolleyes: Jesus how hard is it to use a dictionary. 'Abused' may be ambiguous but 'manhandled' certainly isn't.
Reply 54
Original post by B-Man.
[URL="http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=define%3A+manhandled&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=yCY&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB[excludedFace]redface[/excludedFace]fficial&q=manhandle&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=3HKcTruKDcGz8QOokoCiDQ&ved=0CCUQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=bad8059df0eae41a&biw=1366&bih=589"]Definition of Manhandled
: Handle (someone) roughly by dragging or pushing

:rolleyes: Jesus how hard is it to use a dictionary. 'Abused' may be ambiguous but 'manhandled' certainly isn't.

I doubt that the Muslim in the article was dragged or pushed because legally that constitutues assault, therefore the newspaper would have reported that he had been assaulted which it did not. The nespaper is clearly using amibgous obscure language to make a situtiion seem worse
Original post by Ohmzz
okay would you like my fist shoved up your ass too? you little inbred ****

I ain't even mad bro.

lol little.. im 6 foot.. and inbred? thanks for describing yourself in a couple words... i despise the edl but if something has been said, a picture corresponding the accusations would be nice..

and don't insult me then go on to call me bro,kind of ironic don't you think
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by Air_wolf
did we not already deal with this question?

No. According to Islam and The Holy Prophet (saw) definition of a Muslim: A Muslim is one who recites the Shahada - ' There is none worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Ahmadis recite and believe this, therefore they clearly are Muslims according to the Holy Prophet (saw).
Original post by Iron Mike
Thoughts?

These EDL flash mobs attacking random Muslim groups are getting rather common now. The most frustrating part is how this is so near to where I live - a place which is ordinarily quite peaceful. The local Ahmadiyyah Muslim community is amazing too; a few months ago they organised a charity run for the NSPCC, National Institute of Blind People and other charities.

I support the EDL on this one, the Ahmadiyyah's are kuffars promoting a deviant sect.

Never thought I'd hear myself say this:

E E E EDL!
Original post by B-Man.
That's irrelevant to this thread and unneccessary.

It is relevant, the OP said ''Muslim Ahmadiyyah''
Original post by joytosee
It's quite relevant because the title is edl attack muslims when in fact it should be edl attack non muslims because that's what they are. And not everyone is aware of the deviant Ahmadiyyahs.

Mashallah

Latest

Trending

Trending