The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone get an email actually from birmingham? I missed my offer by one grade but ucas sent me an email saying my place is confirmed and my track now says unconditional. I'm just really paranoid it's a mistake!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by TheLastDaysOfDisco
Did anyone get an email actually from birmingham? I missed my offer by one grade but ucas sent me an email saying my place is confirmed and my track now says unconditional. I'm just really paranoid it's a mistake!

Lol same happened to me! I think they send out letters today, so will arrive in next few days and emails in next few days too...so Uni of Birmingham said on their Facebook page.

What are you going to study? :smile:
Missed my offer by one grade (AAA for Law, got AAB) but got let in anyway, so happy :biggrin:
Got a confirmation email and my accommodation offer within a couple of hours so all looks good
Missed my offer for G100 Maths by one grade and got in :biggrin:

Needed AAB got ABB
Reply 845
Original post by TheLastDaysOfDisco

Lol im exactly the same!..i haven't received an email either so i've been extremely paranoid that its wrong!!
Original post by RichmondUK
Got a confirmation email and my accommodation offer within a couple of hours so all looks good

When did you apply for your accomm?
I'm a bit late here, but I have my offer from Birmingham for Physics! So happy now, and relieved after weeks of stress! Congratulations to everyone else too!
Original post by Laura.chelsea
When did you apply for your accomm?

january

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending