The Student Room Group

Is this guy hot

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
When I saw the first few pics of his face I thought damn he's hot. he has that sexy broody thing going on. but then I saw his body and it was a turn off for me. I'm not attracted to rugby players. I prefer footballers.:colondollar:
Original post by Ciaran88
Also he plays rugby, ergo he is a posh twonk.

lolol come at me twonks!

Ugh are you one of those oiks that plays football?
Face puts me off
Reply 23
Original post by bhoytoy
You know/met him?

never heard of the guy just saw him on skysportsnews the other day and thought he looked cool.

but hes a posh arrogant dickhead?

oh well hes a big guy not much you can do

I played against him for France U20, refused to shake my hand at the end, have played with him in an U18 World XV team and was a complete ass.
Original post by Yarpie
I played against him for France U20, refused to shake my hand at the end, have played with him in an U18 World XV team and was a complete ass.

Why'd he refuse? Not condoning it at all btw.
Reply 25
Original post by Mr_Platini
Why'd he refuse? Not condoning it at all btw.

They beat us and I went up to congratulate him, as he was the England captain, on the win and he refused to shake my hand.
Reply 26
Original post by Yarpie

youre a french rugby player?
Reply 27
Original post by bhoytoy
youre a french rugby player?

Yeah, but I live in England.
Original post by Yarpie
They beat us and I went up to congratulate him, as he was the England captain, on the win and he refused to shake my hand.

Disgusting behaviour. What an ********. If I were his father I would give him a good lesson in being a good sportsman. Just so you know we're not all like that pal.

Just googled him and it turns out he went to a rival school to me.
Reply 29
Original post by Yarpie
Yeah, but I live in England.

are you famous or you quit playing?
hmm,yes
he has terrible hair. Reminds of that blinking vampire dude. Robert Patterson (Pattinson?) whatever he's called. BAD hair. I don't go in for the "dragged-through-a-hedge-backwards" look that seems to be so popular these days.

Other than that, well...he's too young for me, and he is what I would consider to be sort of average looking anyway.

Different strokes for different folks.
Reply 32
Ugh are you one of those oiks that plays football?

I have a little equation for you: if his cousin is also his sister + he has a double barrel surname - an understand of the value of money = he plays rugby rather than football
Original post by Ciaran88
I have a little equation for you: if his cousin is also his sister + he has a double barrel surname - an understand of the value of money = he plays rugby rather than football

I have an little equation for you too: if he is a bit of a pansy + and he's a common little oik = he plays football rather than rugby.

I like watching football btw but you can't say that rugby isn't a man's game. Rugby players vs. footballers = men against boys.
Reply 34
I have an little equation for you too: if he is a bit of a pansy + and he's a common little oik = he plays football rather than rugby.

I like watching football btw but you can't say that rugby isn't a man's game. Rugby players vs. footballers = men against boys.

Grotesquely hypertrophied numbskulls from the Home Counties running head first into each others chests and embracing the way only a public school boy fondled by their gym teacher could vs. the international sport, elegant, poetic, combining strength, athleticism and precision

I mean fair enough they don't wear all the protection American football players do, but is there really that much executive brain function to preserve in rugby players anyway?

/jk, I don't really give a sheet, I am sure rugby is entertaining for the few thousand people who watch it in the world
Reply 35

Rolling around with muscular men in mud. Real manly.

(I kid ofcourse, the idea that either is more masculine is bloody stupid).
Reply 36
Original post by Schmucks
Rolling around with muscular men in mud. Real manly.

(I kid ofcourse, the idea that either is more masculine is bloody stupid).

i once made to play rugby at school.

In the scrum you grab each others balls

lmao but its true..

bunch of homos.
Reply 37
Original post by bhoytoy
i had/have same hair

Get it cut. It looks so lame.
Reply 38
Original post by alawhisp
Get it cut. It looks so lame.

whats better show me?
Reply 39
what matters if others think he's hot? We all have different taste, i've shown friends over msn pictures of people ive been really attracted to and theyve been like 'meh' & im like whaaaaat but hoooow

Quick Reply

Latest