The Student Room Group

Online Training for Math HL

Hello busy students :smile:

I took Math HL and I wonder if someone of you knows a website where I can find exercises which are similar to the past paper questions because I want to start training for the exams early enough, especially in Maths I want to have a routine when I'll write my exams in 2013.

Maybe some of you know a website, where I can find the original past papers, too?

Thanks for help!

Anka
You will find exam papers up to 2008 at www.xtremepapers.com.

There also used to be lots of papers at www.freeexampapers.com. Unfortunately the IBO (who want to make as much money as possible from past papers) set their lawyers on this site and all the papers have gone.

The more publicly spirited on this forum used to upload papers and supply the link, but this seems to have stopped.

Oh, and in case the IBO (and certain other exam boards) read this. This teacher believes that once an exam has been taken the paper and its mark scheme should be freely available. Doing well in an exam shouldn't depend on how conscientious your school is about handing out past papers, or whether you can afford to buy lots of them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending