Dentistry Interviews 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

rejection from kings. can this day get any better
Original post by conjepense

Have you heard from the other 2?
Reply 3342
Original post by lucystar4
Im really sorry, I hope you have an offer from somewhere else :frown: guessing you had your interview on tuesday by the trend of things?

So sorry to hear that! Fingers crossed you'll receive an offer soon..be hopeful :smile:
Original post by mk1
So sorry to hear that! Fingers crossed you'll receive an offer soon..be hopeful :smile:

thanks just waiting on liverpool my last one left to hear...

hey, sorry for that.

how did u hear first ucas or myapplication and when was ur interview? also was it for the 4 year or the 5 year?
Reply 3345

Me too :frown:
Reply 3346
thanks just waiting on liverpool my last one left to hear...

Aw sorry to hear :/ i'm sure L'pool will be your saving grace. What ur stats like?
Original post by prats18
Aw sorry to hear :/ i'm sure L'pool will be your saving grace. What ur stats like?

thanks :s-smilie: i hope so... gcses: 10 A*s a level: AAAB ukcat: 662.5 (im a gap year student)
Original post by Mr.mm1989
hey, sorry for that.

how did u hear first ucas or myapplication and when was ur interview? also was it for the 4 year or the 5 year?

neither. i just happened to check myapplication and found i was rejected... then an hour later an email came saying thers been a change to the kings myapp. ucas still hasnt updated.
Original post by zara_x
Me too :frown:

:s-smilie: do u have any other offers?
Reply 3350
:s-smilie: do u have any other offers?

Yh thankfully from Barts..what about you?
Good luck everyone for results day tomorrow :smile:
im sorry to hear about both your kings rejections guys...join the club :/ and conjepense really hope you get good news from liverpool soon
Original post by SpudMaster
I rang Leeds for you QueenBeee and got told that they'll be sending out the decisions mid to late March. I hope this helps with the waiting. x

Okay thank you thank you! But someone on the leeds thread said someone already has an offer :s-smilie:
Original post by barzy_j
Why did you just say you had a Leeds offer?

so that person doesnt have an offer from leeds?? :s they said they were sending out offers mid-late march :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Original post by SpudMaster
I rang Leeds for you QueenBeee and got told that they'll be sending out the decisions mid to late March. I hope this helps with the waiting. x

Thank you Spud! Guess I know not to stalk the postman til later on! Thanks so much for ringing though! Are you hoping for leeds too? Your first choice?? xx
Original post by afshan93
im sorry to hear about both your kings rejections guys...join the club :/ and conjepense really hope you get good news from liverpool soon

thanks that is really nice of u i hope so too :smile: good luck to u 2 if u dont already have an offer
Original post by zara_x
Yh thankfully from Barts..what about you?

nope no offers so far just waiting on liverpool :s
Original post by MissRiah12345
Okay thank you thank you! But someone on the leeds thread said someone already has an offer :s-smilie:

Could just be a troll
Original post by barzy_j
No I don't know what he/she was playing at. and yeah they said the same to me, week commencing 12th. Good luck Riah

Ahh okay! Phewwwww! Nearly fell off my chair when I read that offers were being given out :tongue: Good luck to you sweets :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest