The Student Room Group

How to do well in OCR Mechanics 1??

Hi, I have the OCR Mechanics 1 exam in January and I literally don't understand it at all. What revision books are good and helpful, and how can I at least acheive a B in mechanics?

Thanks for all your suggestions
Reply 1
Original post by nitak92
Hi, I have the OCR Mechanics 1 exam in January and I literally don't understand it at all. What revision books are good and helpful, and how can I at least acheive a B in mechanics?

To me, revision is about going over stuff you know rather than trying to learn things you dont know yet.
Perhaps look for a book you can dial into. The book by Sadler is good (I think its called understanding mecanics).
What about support from your teacher? I assume, if you have one, you have been speaking to them after each topic and asking for help?
Am I right in thinking you would have started this less than six weeks ago too? If so perhaps more time on the excercises that build knowledge would be ideal.
You could use video tutorials. There are lots at www.m4ths.com
Original post by nitak92

You should send a private message to that nice Mr M with your email address and ask him to send you a set of OCR M1 powerpoints.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending