The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Earliest, 8.15 (I have four a week next semester :frown: ) and latest, 6.15
Reply 21
My earliest start is 9am, pretty much every day, thats across the university

latest start is technically 4:30 (till 6) for lectures, but with my foreign language module, I have a 6-9pm lecture as well.
I have a few at 9 am, on Tuesdays and Fridays. I don't have lectures in teh evenings, but I do have seminars and presentations of various things for which attendance is "strongly advised!". These can be at 8:30pm or 9pm, not finishing til 10:30 or 11! :eek:
Reply 23
FadeToBlackout
I do have seminars and presentations of various things for which attendance is "strongly advised!". These can be at 8:30pm or 9pm, not finishing til 10:30 or 11! :eek:
Oh well, you get to escape before midnight... :wink:...if you're lucky :p:
Some of the ones at Notts start at 5... I've got one until 6 on Mondays this Semester.
Reply 25
RachelBabyfrog
Some of the ones at Notts start at 5... I've got one until 6 on Mondays this Semester.
5PM, I hope! :eek:
Reply 26
University of Plymouth

Earliest: 9am
Latest: 5pm (finishes at 6pm)
Reply 27
All of my lectures are between 11 and 1 :smile: , we have labs from 9 to 11 on most days and tutorials take up a random hour during the day (can go on as late as 7ish).
Reply 28
Technically, everything should be between 9am and 6pm for me. But because I have foreign-language seminars in another department, they go on till 7pm. Very annoying, as my hall stops serving tea at 6:45pm :mad:

I think it's impossible for anything to start after 6pm anyways, since they lock the doors then - you can't get in without a key (thankfully, getting OUT is fine).
Reply 29
Earliest lecture for me 9am, latest 1.10pm :biggrin:. However, I have an I.C.T class every Monday from 3.30pm until 5.00pm though and a practical every Wednesday from 2.00pm while 5.00pm.

Latest

Trending

Trending