definitely my favourite ! *hopes for an offer*
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by cambo211
I'm a 2nd year Economics student :h:

Just a quick one.

How do you find the campus and facilites etc.?

Do you know anyone who does law, if so, have they ever expressed their views on the school whether it is good or bad?

thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 22
Applied for biochemistry with genetics :smile:
Anyone know how quick/slow Lancaster are for offers/considering applications?
Economics. Looks like a nice place :smile:
Reply 25
COME TO LANCASTER. IT'S THE BEST PLACE.
If anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to ask me :smile:
Original post by nosbornais

COME TO LANCASTER. IT'S THE BEST PLACE.
If anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to ask me :smile:

It's my favourite! :biggrin: I loved it on the open day :biggrin: *hoping for an offer!*
What college are you at? and what are you studying?
Reply 27
Original post by lampshade1
It's my favourite! :biggrin: I loved it on the open day :biggrin: *hoping for an offer!*
What college are you at? and what are you studying?

I do English Lit with Creative Writing and I'm in Furness (no matter what anybody tells you, Furness is the best. We're the smallest college, but we're also the loudest!!) Obviously I'm very biased, but I've only been here three weeks and I've met some of the best people you could ever wish to.
What do you want to study??
Original post by DellaLouise
Feels like yesterday when I applied. Been here nearly 3 weeks now! Good choice :yep:

Hey :smile: how's Lancs treating you? :tongue:
English lit and creative writing :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by glasses_kid
English lit and creative writing :smile:

A wise choice, which indubitably places you within humanity's intellectual elite.

Anyone know how quick/slow Lancaster are for offers/considering applications?

They were one of the fastest in my case, I believe. I had to submit a portfolio, though, so it did generally take a bit longer than usual.
(edited 12 years ago)

I do English Lit with Creative Writing and I'm in Furness (no matter what anybody tells you, Furness is the best. We're the smallest college, but we're also the loudest!!) Obviously I'm very biased, but I've only been here three weeks and I've met some of the best people you could ever wish to.
What do you want to study??

Philosophy :biggrin:
I so want to get an offer! If I do, Lancaster will definitely be my firm, looks so good :biggrin:
Reply 32
I so want to get an offer! If I do, Lancaster will definitely be my firm, looks so good :biggrin:

Pos Rep for that mate.

Pos Rep for that mate.

Right back at you :biggrin:
yey for Lancaster!
Reply 34
I've applied for Biology with Study Abroad :biggrin: Depending on the other offers I get, Lancaster will either be my firm or almost definitely my insurance.
Reply 35

Agreed, it looks so good :smile: I'm applying for Philosophy and Politics :biggrin:
Original post by Magickal
I've applied for Biology with Study Abroad :biggrin: Depending on the other offers I get, Lancaster will either be my firm or almost definitely my insurance.

Another biologist :tongue: hey :smile: where do you hope to go on your year abroad?
Original post by Latem

Original post by Latem
Agreed, it looks so good :smile: I'm applying for Philosophy and Politics :biggrin:

That's awesome! I'm thinking of maybe picking up Politics, as they want you to start with like three subjects I think? and then maybe History :biggrin: may as well try other things out if I have the option!

Just need an offer please Lancaster! :biggrin:
Reply 38
Original post by calamitysarah
Another biologist :tongue: hey :smile: where do you hope to go on your year abroad?

I'd love to go to Canada or maybe America but definitely Canada if I can. My application hasn't actually been acknowledged yet and I applied on the 30th of September :/
Original post by Magickal
I'd love to go to Canada or maybe America but definitely Canada if I can. My application hasn't actually been acknowledged yet and I applied on the 30th of September :/

I applied early in September and mine hasn't been acknowledged by the uni but I got a letter from the team that deals with medical stuff :redface: I don't think they do acknowledgments, but they'll definitely have got your application by now :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending