Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster 2012 Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by larryay
I got my offer five days ago for law, but the university didn't send me anything before giving me the conditional offer.
I've been wondering whether or not they will send me some kind of invitation or welcome letters later.

I did not get any notice about my application before my offer, but a couple of days after receiving my offer, I got some welcome letters from the departments related to my course.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by H94
I did not get any notice about my application before my offer, but a couple of days after receiving my offer, I got some welcome letters from the departments related to my course.

That's nice for you! Perhaps it's because I'm living outside the UK and it takes time for the letters to be delivered??
Reply 62
Original post by larryay
That's nice for you! Perhaps it's because I'm living outside the UK and it takes time for the letters to be delivered??

Yeah its pretty cool :biggrin:
What course did you apply for? If youve been given a conditional, youll get your welcome letter soon, and yeah international students could take a week to deliver. Our mail system is terrible :wink:
Reply 63
Original post by H94
Yeah its pretty cool :biggrin:
What course did you apply for? If youve been given a conditional, youll get your welcome letter soon, and yeah international students could take a week to deliver. Our mail system is terrible :wink:

I applied for LLB, I guess that should be M100. Luckily I'm in Hong Kong now, it usually takes a week or two, I've heard that it takes more than a month for mails to be delivered in some other countries. :O
I wanted to apply for Human Geography at Lancaster but don't think I'm clever enough. :/
Went on an open day in year 12 though, loved it.
Reply 65
I'm applying for English Language and Literature, sent my UCAS off on the 10th October so hoping for an offer soon. ^^
Reply 66
Anyonee got an offer from here yet?!! I've applied for hiistory and if I get an offer it will definitely be my firm! :smile:
Reply 67
I've applied for Fine Art. Is there any more artists out there? and do you know when we'll be able to upload portfolios ect. I've heard nothing so far.
Reply 68
I'm applying for geography :smile:
Wow there seems to be a lot of geography applicants :biggrin: I'm one too!
Reply 70
Got an Acknowledgement letter in the post today and an invite to upload a portfolio :smile:
Reply 71
Hey! I applied for business studies with a year abroad on October 13th. Haven't heard anything yet..
Hi everyone :smile:
I've applied for Economics and Geography!
Anyone heard back for law? (besides internationals)
I sent my application off on the 7th of October to study Mathematics, and I still haven't heard from them yet! Anyone else applying for Mathematics and have heard from them?
Original post by admbeatmaker
Anyone heard back for law? (besides internationals)

This guy posted on the FB Oxford applicant group saying he got an offer for law a few weeks ago, don't think he's an international applicant:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=584651092

Has anyone heard back from psychology/biology?:redface:

Just got an offer for V100 History - AAB :smile: And my friend has had a letter saying that they're going to give her an offer for Law but they haven't put it on track yet. :smile:
Reply 77
Just got my Politics w/ Study Abroad offer! Entry requirements are usually AAA for the study abroad course, but they've offered me AAB :biggrin:!
Just got an offer of AAA for English and History. That's depressing. It was supposed to be AAB, or so it says on the website. Unfortunately, it seems that if I'd applied for just History as I'd planned to do, I might've got one for AAB. It's a shame cos Lancs was my favourite!
:frown:
Reply 79
Just got an offer for Earth and Environmental Science of ABB, they also said this The achievement of an equivalent combination of grades will be considered but cannot automatically be accepted as meeting the terms of this offer. <-- what do you reckon this means? does it mean i will get a place if i got AAC or what about ABCC or something. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending