Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

UCL Archaeology 2012 Undergraduate Applicants

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AquilaXenon)
    Cambridge, Durham, Edinburgh and Bristol. I think I'm going to firm Cambridge and insure either UCL or Durham but it's just trying to make decisions!

How about you?
    Birmingham, Nottingham, Exeter and haven't heard from Edinburgh- UCL is my first choice.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Offer for arch and anth at UCL
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you gotten an email from them yet? I haven't heard anything from them since my interview, apart from the UCAS update.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional (I'm a mature student) offer for BA Arch and Anth!! I´m super super happy!!!! Already firmed. Congratulations to all of you who also have offers and good luck to those of you who are still waiting.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ABB offer for Class Arch and Class Civ
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smarshy)
    Have any of you gotten an email from them yet? I haven't heard anything from them since my interview, apart from the UCAS update.
    I received a letter in the post today about my offer and conditions etc.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AquilaXenon)
    I received a letter in the post today about my offer and conditions etc.
    Okay. It'll probably be another week or two before I get one then. Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Darling)
    ABB offer for Class Arch and Class Civ
    Congrats!!

Can I just ask, when was your interview (if you had one?) how soon did you hear I'm getting really nervous now, just want some sort of time estimation...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It was on the 29th, and I heard on the 15th
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yakuzakitty)
    I'm sure they won't reject you! They probably just need to confirm that you'd be willing to take up a language at UCL before they give you your offer If they were just going to reject you, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even bother asking about languages.
    Thanks so much for you reply ^_^
    I did get an offer eventually (:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    wooo! got an offer a few weeks ago, been smiling ever since haha
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    This thread's a bit dead now! How's everybody's coursework and/or exams been going? Excited about starting uni in like 4 months?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    This thread's a bit dead now! How's everybody's coursework and/or exams been going? Excited about starting uni in like 4 months?
    Ridiculously excited! Still can't believe I got an offer haha
    Have just about finished my access diploma with an overall grade of distinction!
    Higher than UCL wanted
    Are you doing exams atm? How are they going?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaimee)
    Ridiculously excited! Still can't believe I got an offer haha
    Have just about finished my access diploma with an overall grade of distinction!
    Higher than UCL wanted
    Are you doing exams atm? How are they going?
    Glad to hear it ^^ Yeah I've got three exams over the next month or so. My revision's been going pretty well so I'm confident the exams won't be too bad
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear it ^^ Yeah I've got three exams over the next month or so. My revision's been going pretty well so I'm confident the exams won't be too bad
    Excellent!
    I don't envy you having to do exams! I'm glad my course is assignment based lol Good luck for the next month tho! Sure you'll do great! What was your offer for the IOA if you don't mind me asking?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaimee)
    Excellent!
    I don't envy you having to do exams! I'm glad my course is assignment based lol Good luck for the next month tho! Sure you'll do great! What was your offer for the IOA if you don't mind me asking?
    Thank you ^^ I don't mind, it was ABB, which is well below what I'm predicted. If I didn't go to my exams I'd get Cs in all my A Levels, so I'm quite confident I'll get the grades :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm also super excited!! And as my offer was unconditional (I'm a mature student, done a few Open University modules over the last few years which was enough for them), I'm just sitting back and waiting for it to start... counting down the weeks until I finish work! Seriously, cannot wait til September! Still can't believe I got in, never thought I would.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizzieHex)
    I'm also super excited!! And as my offer was unconditional (I'm a mature student, done a few Open University modules over the last few years which was enough for them), I'm just sitting back and waiting for it to start... counting down the weeks until I finish work! Seriously, cannot wait til September! Still can't believe I got in, never thought I would.
    Fantastic! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone I've spoken to on here :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's killing me that I have to wait 4 months! I actually spend more time thinking about that than I do thinking about schoolwork, I think. Which is really bad, because my exams start in less than 2 weeks.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smarshy)
    It's killing me that I have to wait 4 months! I actually spend more time thinking about that than I do thinking about schoolwork, I think. Which is really bad, because my exams start in less than 2 weeks.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. I've started planning all the things I'll need and how I'll decorate my room and stuff... It's insane :L And my first exam is in exactly one week!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 28, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.