Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

The capture and death of Col Gaddafi

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t-swiper)
    Does Libya have oil?

Lets put it this way, we're not in Libya because Sarkozy and Cameron were concerned for the Libyans safety...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t-swiper)
    Does Libya have oil?
    I hope so. I hope they have it in abundance. Petrol costs are bankrupting me at the moment.

:cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is what happens when the Occupy movement goes global! **** you Wall Street! The world-wide revolution has started!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    We aren't. The Libyan people are telling their leaders how it should be run. We helped them achieve that goal, nothing more.
    I wonder if we'd be "welcoming" to Libyan troops who came onto our soil at the request of rebel/dissenting forces, to realise their political goals against the government...or is that a paternalistic justice reserved only for banana republics of a certain type? No support for Gaddafi from me, but imperialism by any other name is just that...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Send him to Judge Judy.
    That's a bit harsh...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everything is happening this year.
    Witnessing history being made and I'm lying in my bed on TSR.
    Sweet.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    That's a bit harsh...
    You're probably right, she'd probably just verbally abuse him.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defuzion)
    Yes, it was a good 5-0 win for Chelsea last night.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_mark_the_spot)
    I wonder if we'd be "welcoming" to Libyan troops who came onto our soil at the request of rebel/dissenting forces, to realise their political goals against the government...or is that a paternalistic justice reserved only for banana republics of a certain type? No support for Gaddafi from me, but imperialism by any other name is just that...
    No troops went on Libyan soil. It was one of the major parts of the UN resolution that there would be no occupation. Also if the UK government started butchering protesters I would hope other nations would intervene
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's weird how I know [/believe] he was an evil man and yet I was really disturbed by the video of him being carried through the street and that really graphic clip of his face. I was torn between thinking 'how can you treat a dead body like that' and thinking 'hello it's gaddafi!'
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    No need to allegedly piss about with the body/any body like that. It's disgraceful and doesn't reflect well on those animals that are alleged to have done this.

Yes, Gaddafi was no angel but there's no need to treat a deceased person/body like that.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gaddafi dead. Next stop Mugabe, Oh wait there isn't any oil in Zimbabwe oh dear.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congratulation Libya.But it would be much happier if Gaddafi was captured alive and brought to the ICC so he had a chance to face justice,to face international community and to face "his people".The death will rise skeptics and make opportunities for negative political critics although it will not influence the fact about his crimes.The hardest part for Libyans still ahead.The world can only judge if Libya revolt was a success,or a failure by what the country become the next 10 years.But now,at least, people have a chance...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    He was shot in both legs and one arm.

He was Tripoli injured.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Photo looks relatively legit.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    No need to allegedly piss about with the body/any body like that. It's disgraceful and doesn't reflect well on those animals that are alleged to have done this.

Yes, Gaddafi was no angel but there's no need to treat a deceased person/body like that.
    I'd say killing 40,000 people to try and stay in power gets you little respect...most of these people probably lost family and friends and since I doubt you have ever done so in a rebellion you can just keep quiet.

:rolleyes:
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrow)
    Gaddafi dead. Next stop Mugabe, Oh wait there isn't any oil in Zimbabwe oh dear.
    No easy to support rebellion either
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)
    I'd say killing 40,000 people to try and stay in power gets you little respect...most of these people probably lost family and friends and since I doubt you have ever done so in a rebellion you can just keep quiet.

:rolleyes:
    keep your hair on, love.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 23, 2011
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.