The Student Room Group

The capture and death of Col Gaddafi

Scroll to see replies

Original post by englishmad
Erm, I hope you're not being serious. Are you Libyan? Have you ever lived in Libya?
I am both libyan and have lived in Libya until recently (two months ago) - I can assure you that all of what you have said is complete and utter bullsh*t.

You are a liar!

You are NOT Libyan and you have NEVER been to Libya.

I have been to Libya many times, and this is completely true.

I just traced your IP and you are clearly a paid government troll. I have reported your post to the mods.
Reply 121
Original post by The Real Quaid
Seems odd how "we" stepped in there but not in other African countries, don't you think?

Awkward moment when you realise the arab league supported gadafi stepping down.
Original post by el scampio
You are a liar!

I just traced your IP and you are clearly a paid government troll. I have reported your post to the mods.

Hmm, you're clearly not right in the head - I shall refrain from responding to you in future.
Original post by FluxD

Captured alive then beat to death.

Guess there is such a thing as Karma. Hopefully in those last moments he realised what he was and why it was happening to him.

On the grand scale NATO is afraid of the real dictators, they only overthrow a dictator when they benefit somehow, not because of morals. There are worse people than Gaddaffi and not so long ago NOBODY was calling for the death of Gaddaffi, people were shaking his hand.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 124
Original post by el scampio
You are a liar!

Please tell me you're trolling.
Cause otherwise you're just a retard.
Original post by englishmad
Hmm, you're clearly not right in the head - I shall refrain from responding to you in future.

Hopefully you won't be here in future.

Dirty troll.
He most certainly should not have been killed.
Reply 127
A bloody end to a bloody man. His ego led to the deaths of tens of thousands of his own countrymen and if I was one of them, I sure as hell wouldn't be losing any sleep over what happened today. He deserved much worse than what happened to him today.
Reply 128
The people that captured him alive and killed him are the same people that claim to be fighting for democracy and justice?
Awww, how I weep for him. Not.
Reply 130
Kewl...now NATO and the rebels/forces loyal to the NTC/anti-Gaddafi fighters/Revolutionaries can redouble their efforts to deprive of food and water, incinerate, pump full of bullets, bury in rubble, torture and rape ordinary Libyans in as large numbers as possible.

Oh sorry, all the TV channels say they've been liberated.My mistake.Ignorance is strength and all that.
Although a good day for Libya, I am disappointed that he will not stand trial for his crimes and it very much appears he was executed which is not what should of happened.
Original post by 2ndClass
His ego led to the deaths of tens of thousands of his own countrymen

The same can also be said of most Western leaders.
Original post by 2ndClass
A bloody end to a bloody man. His ego led to the deaths of tens of thousands of his own countrymen and if I was one of them, I sure as hell wouldn't be losing any sleep over what happened today. He deserved much worse that what happened to him today.

Like no political leader has blood on their hands they are all as bad as each other.
another day as far as I am concerned.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXLQAUUpJwU

But I guess people are a little too brainwashed. He was still building infrastructure up until late last year. Of course America is so much better, they wouldn't torture or imprison anyone without trial

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 136
Original post by Annora
The people that captured him alive and killed him are the same people that claim to be fighting for democracy and justice?

I think he died after suffering from his injuries
Reply 137
Original post by tehFrance
Although a good day for Libya, I am disappointed that he will not stand trial for his crimes and it very much appears he was executed which is not what should of happened.

Why not? **** this pointless process. Might as well have shot him, quick and costless.
Reply 138
Original post by Iwantmore
I think he died after suffering from his injuries

Apparently he died from being shot in the head and chest. He was alive and walking when he was captured and it seems unlikely that he was conscious and mobile with those wounds.
Reply 139
Shame really, Al Jazeera show his body to the world yet America refuse to show Bin Laden to the world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending