The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Offers 2012!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Conditional Modern Languages & Business - really happy because the prospectus said that there were only 10 available spaces :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Conditional for Computer Science - Triple Distinction from Btec
Original post by yahyahyahs
:hi: Hi guys! Just got a pang of nostalgia after going through this thread - to think it was only us a year ago!

I know, :rolleyes: it seems aagggeees ago that we were on here worrying about ours offers etc. How's Notts treating you?
Original post by Rachel08
I know, :rolleyes: it seems aagggeees ago that we were on here worrying about ours offers etc. How's Notts treating you?

It's been amazing! The only downside is the balance between work and play - just looked through my notes for revision, turns out I made none :s-smilie: Thank god for WebCT! How about you? Can't wait to go back, really need to get away from home because I cannot revise here at all.
Reply 184
Unconditional for Pharmacy, firmed :grin: see you in September everyone!!!
Original post by yahyahyahs
It's been amazing! The only downside is the balance between work and play - just looked through my notes for revision, turns out I made none :s-smilie: Thank god for WebCT! How about you? Can't wait to go back, really need to get away from home because I cannot revise here at all.

Does anyone know have interviews/offers been made for Veterinary Medicine as I have applied and heard nothing???
Original post by Elizabeth 1
Does anyone know have interviews/offers been made for Veterinary Medicine as I have applied and heard nothing???

Think I'm the wrong person to ask!
Original post by Andrii

Original post by Andrii
Unconditional for Pharmacy, firmed :grin: see you in September everyone!!!

Firmed offer of European Politics! anyone doing Politics or IR hit me up!
Original post by Onique

Original post by Onique
Offer for Architecture (K100), AAA :biggrin:

hey dere wen did u apply n is it unconditional? i am an international student i applied on 29th dec still waiting for offer :frown:
Got an offer for Computer Science - BBB

Sent my UCAS on the 19th Dec. got an offer on the 5th. Jan.

Only offer I've got so far but Nottingham was my first choice so happy days :smile:
Reply 191
Original post by kkhandaker1
hey dere wen did u apply n is it unconditional? i am an international student i applied on 29th dec still waiting for offer :frown:

It's a conditional.. and
13th of october ^^
I received a letter saying I will get an offer, for Msci physics, after a visit day to "discuss your application informally with an academic member of staff". Does anyone know how informal this is?
Reply 193
[QUOTE="Ji-Sung;35761925" Mark="Mark"]I received a letter saying I will get an offer, for Msci physics, after a visit day to "discuss your application informally with an academic member of staff". Does anyone know how informal this is?[/QUOTE
It is very informal. As far as I remember, about 10 mins with no searching questions. You do not need to prepare for it.
Original post by black_wolf
Got an offer for Computer Science - BBB

Sent my UCAS on the 19th Dec. got an offer on the 5th. Jan.

Only offer I've got so far but Nottingham was my first choice so happy days :smile:

Same :smile:. Received an offer of BBB for Computer Science!

Nottingham's my first choice even though I didn't expect an offer.
Original post by olddad

[QUOTE="olddad;35775906"]
Original post by Mark Ji-Sung
I received a letter saying I will get an offer, for Msci physics, after a visit day to "discuss your application informally with an academic member of staff". Does anyone know how informal this is?[/QUOTE
It is very informal. As far as I remember, about 10 mins with no searching questions. You do not need to prepare for it.

Ok thank you :smile:
Reply 196
Darn English/History being so competitive :frown: Has ANYONE got an offer for a humanites yet???
Reply 197
Just received an offer for English with Spanish ABB, anyone else applied for it/curretly taking it at Nottingham?
Reply 198
I got an offer for MMath yesterday. AAA/A*AB.
I'm rather surprised they accepted a person with BCCCD in AS. On top of that I sent my aplication in mid-December. I guess they really liked my statement. :smile:

Do you know whether they do year abroad as part of U21 at other unis than Canadian/Australian ones?
Original post by Onique

[QUOTE="Onique;35747221"]It's a conditional.. and
13th of october ^^

oh do u hav alevel arts n what r ur grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending