The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway 2012 entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by metric
Yeah it is, I think I got it as it got blanked on on my accommodation sheet so woohoo :smile:

Congratz!!! Happy for ya :biggrin:
I saw that your thinking of joining the art society, thats one of my choices to as I studied it all throughout high school :smile:
Theres a few more that I wanna join to including some of the sports they have on offer lol :biggrin:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by metric
yeah same so am i :smile: it does look fun! i wish there was a more detailed list of the societies and clubs, i can see myself becoming a real nerd and joining tons...

The Freshers' Fayre will be your best opportunity to check out literally all of the clubs and societies on offer, although the SU website does have a perhaps slightly out-of-date list for the time being.

And yeees, please do join the Debating Soc.- we need some fresh meat, bwahahaha! :colone:
Reply 342
Heya everyone, I just got a notice that I've been given an offer for accommodation in "the halls of residence". It doesn't specify which one though... and the site's down for maintenance. dayyym holloway.

Also a question: if I accept the accommodation and achieve my offer (which I will), will I still be able to turn them down on results day? still not sure if I'm taking a gap year! Please help! :confused: :confused:
Reply 343
Original post by _becca
Heya everyone, I just got a notice that I've been given an offer for accommodation in "the halls of residence". It doesn't specify which one though... and the site's down for maintenance. dayyym holloway.

Also a question: if I accept the accommodation and achieve my offer (which I will), will I still be able to turn them down on results day? still not sure if I'm taking a gap year! Please help! :confused: :confused:

I know right they're sucha tease! I cant wait to find out where though :']
and I should think so
Reply 344
Okay guys I got mine! i'm in Tuke. Block E level 1 Flat B room 5 :biggrin:
Reply 345
Original post by Debrawr
Okay guys I got mine! i'm in Tuke. Block E level 1 Flat B room 5 :biggrin:

Ooh yay! :woo: Did that come in a separate email then? Teases..
Reply 346
Original post by _becca
Ooh yay! :woo: Did that come in a separate email then? Teases..

haha nopee! I checked my contarct thing on the accommodation site and saw it :biggrin:
Reply 347
Original post by Debrawr
haha nopee! I checked my contarct thing on the accommodation site and saw it :biggrin:

Woooo I got Founders!

Except it says "Once you have accepted this offer you will be liable for all charges for the full duration of the contract period." and I still don't know if I'm taking a gap year. aaaah! What should I do?!
Reply 348
Original post by _becca
Woooo I got Founders!

Except it says "Once you have accepted this offer you will be liable for all charges for the full duration of the contract period." and I still don't know if I'm taking a gap year. aaaah! What should I do?!

Yaaaay! :biggrin:
Well you have two weeks to decide before you accept the offer, so maybe you should try deciding whether you wana take the gap year or not? or you could call them up?
Reply 349
Hi I'm looking for anyone who wants a room in Founders

I'm interested in swapping for a room in WTB/ Runnymede/ Wedderburn+Gowar/ Reid [ensuites].

If you're interested please contact me asap BEFORE you accept/ reject your contract.

Thanks

Ai
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 350
Original post by Debrawr
sounds good! probs musical things, like theater and choir :biggrin:

awesome rhul has a really good music reputation doesn't it!
Original post by ClarissaJJ
Congratz!!! Happy for ya :biggrin:
I saw that your thinking of joining the art society, thats one of my choices to as I studied it all throughout high school :smile:
Theres a few more that I wanna join to including some of the sports they have on offer lol :biggrin:

thank you :smile: yeah i did art a lot and i really miss it so might take it up again!
Original post by llacerta
The Freshers' Fayre will be your best opportunity to check out literally all of the clubs and societies on offer, although the SU website does have a perhaps slightly out-of-date list for the time being.

And yeees, please do join the Debating Soc.- we need some fresh meat, bwahahaha! :colone:

yeah i will look more into it then :smile: and haha i love a bit of debating
Reply 351
Original post by metric
awesome rhul has a really good music reputation doesn't it!

thank you :smile: yeah i did art a lot and i really miss it so might take it up again!

yeah i will look more into it then :smile: and haha i love a bit of debating

yeah it does :biggrin: and awwh if you were block E, we'd be neighbors :']
Reply 352
Original post by Debrawr
yeah it does :biggrin: and awwh if you were block E, we'd be neighbors :']

do you know how it's set out? my friend dan (tanet on here) is block E!
Reply 353
Original post by metric
do you know how it's set out? my friend dan (tanet on here) is block E!

really? I know a Dan in block E tooo, could it be the same dan? xP and I have noo idea D: I'm Tuke Block E level 1 flat B room 5, and youre like identical to me only youre block F and room 6, so thats how I figured that out :']
Reply 354
Original post by Debrawr
really? I know a Dan in block E tooo, could it be the same dan? xP and I have noo idea D: I'm Tuke Block E level 1 flat B room 5, and youre like identical to me only youre block F and room 6, so thats how I figured that out :']

It is the same Dan, he gets around aha!
Reply 355
Original post by metric
It is the same Dan, he gets around aha!

LOL reallyy? how'd you figure that out?
Reply 356
I asked him!
Reply 357
Original post by Debrawr
Yaaaay! :biggrin:
Well you have two weeks to decide before you accept the offer, so maybe you should try deciding whether you wana take the gap year or not? or you could call them up?

gaah so many options! I have emailed anyway. Which subject are you going to study? :biggrin:
Reply 358
Original post by _becca
gaah so many options! I have emailed anyway. Which subject are you going to study? :biggrin:

awwh well hopefully it all goes well :biggrin: and psychology, how about you? [:
Reply 359
Original post by Debrawr
awwh well hopefully it all goes well :biggrin: and psychology, how about you? [:

English, excited! Seems so soon now :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending