The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway 2012 entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SachaGoat
Thanks for the reassurance, Sally, I'm more concerned on the company in my halls than the halls itself but I'm sure I'll be fine in any environment at RHUL. My top choice was Tukes but I guess walking past it on my way to Runnymede will suffice.

I'm currently in Mauritius, the island I grew up on, up til age 4. Great to return here after 8years and I'm juggling relaxation, blogging and screenwriting while I'm here... I think I'll do that Facebook group now.

And yeah, they don't take long to add one in, took about half a day for me.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hey :smile:
I saw that u created a Media Arts group on facebook and i've joined :smile: thanks for creating it :biggrin:

Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 401
Original post by metric
I guess that'll be a worry for every halls though and just think it's only a year if you get people you don't get on with anyway. Wow that's really cool, it looks so beautiful there, I'm so envious!

Are you looking forward to returning to the rainy UK haha. And awesome let me know when it's made and I'll join :smile:

I had to have a second member to create the group so I think you were forced by Facebook into the group, made you an admin also.

And despite the gorgeous sun and the fact I'm staying in luxury 5star villas (from family company, not wealth) I still miss England and can't wait to get back to the mercurial weather.

Any more history students in Reid?
Reply 403
Original post by ClarissaJJ
Hey :smile:
I saw that u created a Media Arts group on facebook and i've joined :smile: thanks for creating it :biggrin:

No problem. Don't forget to direct someone to it if you come across someone doing media arts with us. Do you know how many approximately will be in our course?

Original post by bron-winnie
I noticed there's an offer's thread for RH, but after a few weeks of waiting for a Royal Holloway 2012 Applicants thread to spring up, I thought I may as well do it myself!

So...

Ancient History: littlehedgehog (interview)
Biology: RyAnMcK (interview), jpeacock7 (interview), emmaarr (molecular)(interview), Ohlavelle (offer), hornlemo (interview) Chuck1993 (interview)
Biology with Psychology: mid112358 (unconditional)
Biomedical Sciences: Luckyk (offer), Evie94 (UCAS day)
Classics: Wilsherefanx, ndx (interview)
Comparative Literature and Philosophy: chavalis
Computer Science: exam2k10
Creative Writing and Drama: icbilling
Criminology and Sociology: sam_11 (offer)
Drama and Creative Writing: icbilling
Economics and Mathetics: neverloggedin (offer)
English: Visions-of-Johanna (offer), Obsidian (offer), Daniel, (offer), musik+junkie (offer), librarian_chick (offer), LeSacMagique (offer), LDJK (offer)
English and Drama: olivia_28 (offer)
English and French: KatieSinclair (offer), Zu! (offer)
English literature and Classics: The_Super_Nerd(: (offer), tigerlilygem (offer)
English Literature and Philosophy: Oh Hi (offer)
European Studies and French: RebeccaRat (offer)
Financial and Business Economics: Naomi (offer), CCKD (offer)
French and Spanish: Stormageddon (offer)
Geography: sadsnail (offer) student1234567891 (offer), Helpful_Charlie, JulietAlphaGolf, g33 (offer)
Geology: mkirke (offer)
German: Tara09 (offer)
History: bron-winnie (offer), Niki-girl (offer), NapoleonDynamite (offer), Ladyliesel (offer), HopefulHistorian (offer), Katherinejd
(Modern) History and Politics: 05emunt (offer), Vek (offer)
Maths: fsmith32 (interview), banu (interview)
Maths with philosophy: unity93 (offer)
Management with HR: swbp (offer)
Management with marketing: EternalSpotlight (offer)
Management with International Business: Annie-Bananie
Media Arts: metric, knbdxb13794 (offer)
Politics: ohohnicolio (offer)
Politics with French: Magikus
Politics & IR: alex3218
PPE: HyperInSugar
Physics: AppleSauceTrauma (interview), jhtachyons (interview)
Psychology: Mmrawrr (offer), DeelyBopper (offer), BexyBear, DriBblz, Soule (offer), lanaD (offer), f.chowdhury (offer), Debrawr (offer)
Spanish with German: Loeszie. (offer)

anyone else? :smile:

Medical Biochemistry! :smile:
No problem. Don't forget to direct someone to it if you come across someone doing media arts with us. Do you know how many approximately will be in our course?

Yh i'll definitely do that :smile:
No im not too sure how many people are doing our course. I've only seen about 4 or 5 so far but i dont actually know who they are. Is there anyone else that u know?

Reply 406
Original post by ClarissaJJ
Yh i'll definitely do that :smile:
No im not too sure how many people are doing our course. I've only seen about 4 or 5 so far but i dont actually know who they are. Is there anyone else that u know?

Aside from Sally/Metric and you, I don't know of others. I'm guessing it will be about 35 people in the course per year. There's also someone else I remember seeing from this forum who I believe was planning on doing media arts; the person who linked you to the RHUL Freshers group.

Reply 407
Original post by Hillbilly101
Medical Biochemistry! :smile:

Geography for me!
Original post by Megan.S
Geography for me!

Nice! :smile: Do you know your accomodation?
Reply 409
Classics for me! :smile:
Reply 410
Oh, and to update my details on original post- I got an offer ABB (yay) and have put is my insurance (molecular biology) :smile:

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 411
Original post by Megan.S
Geography for me!

I'm in block F of Gowar, you? :smile:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/246322345473475/
For all of the Gowars out there!
Reply 413
Original post by Megan.S
Geography for me!

Geography BSc or BA? I'm doing the BSc :smile:
Reply 414
Original post by gegj
Geography BSc or BA? I'm doing the BSc :smile:

im doing Bsc too :smile:
Reply 415
Original post by Hillbilly101
Nice! :smile: Do you know your accomodation?

Gowar block F, you?
Reply 416
Is anyone staying in Runnymede hall 2 this september? XD
Reply 417
Original post by Ebony A
Is anyone staying in Runnymede hall 2 this september? XD

I'll be in Runnymede 1 but if you want to find people in Runnymede there's a thread about Accommodation Offers and there's this facebook group.
Reply 418
I'll be in Runnymede 1 but if you want to find people in Runnymede there's a thread about Accommodation Offers and there's this facebook group.

ahh cool , i have no idea really with the differences of the runnymede halls but i will check out the facebook. thanks. :smile:
Reply 419
Original post by Ebony A
ahh cool , i have no idea really with the differences of the runnymede halls but i will check out the facebook. thanks. :smile:

Well I think Runnymede 1 and 2 are identical and next to eachother. What are you studying? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending