The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Any Politics/Parliamentary Studies current students out there?

Scroll to see replies

Also maybe someone should make an offer holder group on facebook if you wanted to swap facebooks? just a thought :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by nessaellis
Also maybe someone should make an offer holder group on facebook if you wanted to swap facebooks? just a thought :smile:

I'd love this! I definitely want to get to know people before I get there. I'd feel much more at ease :smile:

Just 'asked to join'.

Looks like we are outnumbered in terms of political views!
Original post by harrisonJT
Our postman hasn't come because of roadworks.. so have to wait until tomorrow!

Any news?!
Well done all of you! :smile:
Reply 107
I've been up visiting Durham all weekend, just got back - still no post!!! May ring them today, but I loved Durham so much I'll be happy either way :smile:
I've been up visiting Durham all weekend, just got back - still no post!!! May ring them today, but I loved Durham so much I'll be happy either way :smile:

Yeah you should ring them - tell us how it goes!
Reply 109
Still no letter & they didn't answer the phone. I think they're avoiding me :wink:
Reply 110
Ah, yes, I got an email confirming my place!! They got the letter returned to them as undelivered! Nightmare! Hooray :smile: It's going to be my insurance behind Durham.
Ah, yes, I got an email confirming my place!! They got the letter returned to them as undelivered! Nightmare! Hooray :smile: It's going to be my insurance behind Durham.

Fantastic!! well done :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest