The Student Room Group

Any idea when EMA comes through?

I'm just waiting, but I've had nothing! Absolute nada! I sent it off two weeks before the start of the term. D:
Reply 1
Original post by JESSY182
I'm just waiting, but I've had nothing! Absolute nada! I sent it off two weeks before the start of the term. D:

Hi, EMA has finished, see;
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAndLearning/14To19/MoneyToLearn/16to19bursary/index.htm
Is this what you've applied for?
You will receive EMA if and only if you received it in the 2010-2011 school year.
Government is a flop....they shut down education funds at a time when students need to be born, who can make change and inovation to world we live in and even possibly save the future economy.

NEgs? You want to pay 9k a year for uni? Fools.
(edited 12 years ago)
If you were getting £30 a week last year you'll get £20 a week this year. If you were not getting it last year, you will not qualify for it. Anyway, I only just received mine this week and it was the whole of last month's added on. Its all down to your college getting the forms sent off, go and talk the the office at your college and they'll sort it out for you.
Reply 5
Hey guys, I had my award letter through! (: Just gotta sign the Learning Agreement tomorrow and then I should be getting EMA (: thanks for the help!
Original post by heartlesswhore
You will receive EMA if and only if you received it in the 2010-2011 school year.

She's from Wales so can still recieve it now :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending