The Student Room Group

omg!!! I finally found his fb page

hello, i have been looking for a guy's fb and now that I have found it, I really don't know what to do. He will know i fancy him because we have no friends in common, i never knew his details until i actively searched for them and we never exchanged a word. What can I do? What to write to him????? He will be like 'why r u adding me, we were never in the same class, did not have friends in common????' i used to see him hanging out with his mates. That's how I know him and I was too shy to approach him. What to write in the message section? What if he blanks me?
Yeah, that's weird. I'm sorry :s-smilie: just imagine if a random guy added you that you have never spoken to... Unless you an say you added him by accident but you don't want to be dishonest
Reply 2
Just add him. Boys typically don't mind (the opposite, in fact. They would value it in some way, most of the time).
He won't care, people add people they don't know that well all the time. Just say hey :dontknow:
Reply 4
just add him =] and then u can always make the mistake of o sorry thought u were some1 else...anyway hey :P
Just do it. He wont mind.
Reply 6
I just added him and he accepted!But he is with someone! :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I just added him and he accepted!But he is with someone! :frown:

Tell us more...
Reply 8
hello, i have been looking for a guy's fb and now that I have found it, I really don't know what to do. He will know i fancy him because we have no friends in common, i never knew his details until i actively searched for them and we never exchanged a word. What can I do? What to write to him????? He will be like 'why r u adding me, we were never in the same class, did not have friends in common????' i used to see him hanging out with his mates. That's how I know him and I was too shy to approach him. What to write in the message section? What if he blanks me?

http://www.goodfon.com/wallpaper/previews/8411-n.jpg

You win the special stalker medal! Well done.

But if you're hot he'll probably add you.
Reply 9
Tell us more...

saw a recent pic with him kissing his gf and it says on his profile that he is in a relationship with someone :frown:
Reply 10
Just add him otherwise you will never know.
Reply 11
saw a recent pic with him kissing his gf and it says on his profile that he is in a relationship with someone :frown:

:console:

dont worry, theres plenty more cod (assuming he was a cod, not a salmon :tongue:) in the sea :smile:
Aww nevermind :frown:

Although... you could have sex with him behind his girlfriend's back if you want to? hmmm? sound tempting!?

Go on, ask him if he wants to meet up for some hot sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending