University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hasn't anyone receieved an offer from Warwick for Politics? :frown:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Any other English literature applicants? Any offers? I only sent my UCAS form just over a week ago and I'm already obsessively checking my emails! :L
Original post by faithxfaye
Hasn't anyone receieved an offer from Warwick for Politics? :frown:

Don't worry, I'm applying Politics too. I think some depts are obviously a lot more on the ball than others! Or perhaps just waiting for all the offers to come in. I was told that with places like Warwick, Bristol etc that you can wait for months and months just because they have so many applicants :s-smilie: I'm not gunna start worrying until at least march haha!
has anyone got an offer for MORSE yet?
Reply 64
Original post by Georgiana1605
Don't worry, I'm applying Politics too. I think some depts are obviously a lot more on the ball than others! Or perhaps just waiting for all the offers to come in. I was told that with places like Warwick, Bristol etc that you can wait for months and months just because they have so many applicants :s-smilie: I'm not gunna start worrying until at least march haha!

Yeah it just makes me feel anxious when people start getting offers and decisions are being made like. I just wanna know the result but I'll just have to wait!!! But the Warwick politics course sounds interesting like and I did quite like the place when I visited :smile:
I just got an email saying

Dear Mr XXXXX

Thank you for your application to study at the University of Warwick. This email is to inform you about arrangements for visiting the University, seeing your Department and learning more about the course for which you have received an offer.

Trouble is, I haven't actually got an offer yet. Strange.
Reply 66
Reply 67
We were all early october I think, well I was anyway 4/10
Original post by Bakes0011
I just got an email saying

Trouble is, I haven't actually got an offer yet. Strange.

Got my offer :smile: A*AA in Discrete Maths
Reply 69
Original post by Bakes0011
Got my offer :smile: A*AA in Discrete Maths

Great. When did you get the offer?
Original post by mpc1
Great. When did you get the offer?

About 5:30?
for those getting offers for econ, when is the date u send off your application???
Reply 72
I got an offer yesterday for sociology (AAB) :biggrin:
Reply 73
Just got an offer for management (N200)!!! :biggrin:
Reply 74
Original post by amymishi
Just got an offer for management (N200)!!! :biggrin:

Great.

Just like few minutes ago? wondering if offers come by this late also. also when did you send out your application? what are the conditions?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 75
has anyone had an offer for law? starting to stress now :O
Received a conditional offer for Philosophy (AAA) on the 31st October. Sent my UCAS app off on something like the 7th.
Reply 77
Original post by mcbarker1
has anyone had an offer for law? starting to stress now :O

Don't stress yet, us law applicants are in for a pretty long wait!
Reply 78

Original post by mpc1
Great.

Just like few minutes ago? wondering if offers come by this late also. also when did you send out your application? what are the conditions?

:smile:

I got it at about 10 pm yesterday! I sent my application on the 7th of October as an international applicant. Conditions are: Grades AAA at A-Level in three subjects including Maths and grade B at AS Level or grade C at A Level in one further subject.
Reply 79
Original post by a.byrnie
Don't stress yet, us law applicants are in for a pretty long wait!

I'm an international applicant for law. The Warwick Office in my country contacted me and said that I would receive a reply within 8 to 10 weeks. Guess it's gonna be a long time stressing.:frown:

Latest