The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by needhelp1234

Original post by needhelp1234
HEY! You are the first person that is applying for sociology in warwick that i saw! I am applying there as well. I didnt send the application off yet though. Anyways, I have q question. Were your predicted grades that you send off higher than your actual offer? I am just really scared that even though i meet the requirements i will have little chance, because i do not exceed them...I take IB btw.

Hello :smile:

Yes, my predicted grades were quite a bit higher. I was predicted 3A*s and an A (see the warwick stalking page) but they still gave the standard ABB offer. I wouldn't worry too much, as long as your personal statement is good, there's still hope :smile: also, they wouldn't be ABB if they didn't take ABB candidates (or whatever the IB equivalent is)!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 101
Does anyone know roughly when warwick give law offers/rejections?
Got an offer for MMORSE (A*AA with A* in Maths and A in FM) yesterday! :biggrin: congrats to everyone who gets offer!
(edited 12 years ago)
I got an offer for 4 Year Mathematics and Physics, A*AA as expected.
Reply 104
Anyone get an offer for History and Politics?

I am still waiting :frown:
Reply 105
Has anyone got law offers yet?? i reckon the first post of warwick law offer last year was today but it seems to be a pretty silent day
1 A * 3 A's 4 B's at GCSE

4 A's at AS level and 3 A* prediction for A2

what do you reckon my chances are for PPE ..? :smile:

I got offers from Birmingham, Nottingham and Manchester for Politics and Economics so I think my personal statement is decentt!
Hey :smile:
I've just found this thread! I got an offer from Warwick (Chemistry - AAB) just over a week ago :biggrin: I am sooo happy! xD
Original post by Nicholasng925
Got an offer for MMORSE (A*AA with A* in Maths and A in FM) yesterday! :biggrin: congrats to everyone who gets offer!

Grats on the offer! Great to know another KL-lite has gotten in.

*camps in UCAS Track*
Original post by partickler
Grats on the offer! Great to know another KL-lite has gotten in.

*camps in UCAS Track*

Thanks! Are you KL-lite too? :h: Which course are you applying? :tongue:
Reply 110
Has anyone got an offer for accounting and finance yet?
has anyone got an offer from MORSE for the 3 year course?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Nicholasng925
Thanks! Are you KL-lite too? :h: Which course are you applying? :tongue:

Yeeeeep. Am a KL-lite.

I'm applying for English Literature. Fly in the face of Mr. Mahathir! :colone:
Original post by partickler
Yeeeeep. Am a KL-lite.

I'm applying for English Literature. Fly in the face of Mr. Mahathir! :colone:

Ah I see! English Literature sounds great. LOL Mr. Mahathir. :eek:
Reply 114
anyone got an offer for gen engineering?
Reply 115
Got an offer for law 2 days ago, sooo happy :smile:
Original post by Pippinxx

Original post by Pippinxx
Got an offer for law 2 days ago, sooo happy :smile:

Hi congrats!! :smile:
Do you mind sharing the date you sent your UCAS off? And also, what are your predicted grades?
Original post by jilebinator

Original post by jilebinator
has anyone got an offer from MORSE for the 3 year course?

Hello, I got an offer from MORSE for the 3 year course on 10th Nov. I sent my application in on 12th Oct. My conditions are AAA in Singapore A Level including maths. No conditions on STEP coz I sat STEP this summer already.
Original post by Undeadwarlock
Hello, I got an offer from MORSE for the 3 year course on 10th Nov. I sent my application in on 12th Oct. My conditions are AAA in Singapore A Level including maths. No conditions on STEP coz I sat STEP this summer already.

well done :smile:
Original post by LGrosvenor101
Hey :smile:
I've just found this thread! I got an offer from Warwick (Chemistry - AAB) just over a week ago :biggrin: I am sooo happy! xD

I've got AAB for Chemistry at Warwick too - nice to get one offer in the bag that I know I should make. Going to visit on 10th December so they can try to persuade me to accept their offer. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending