The Student Room Group

Skinny jeans are not skinny on me. Anyone know really tight ones?

Hii,

I only like to wear skinny jeans really and I've only had a couple of pairs that have been skinny on me, well they have been destroyed now after wearing them so much and any skinnies I try on look like normal jeans on me. New Look's extra skinnies aren't skinny on me either. Does anyone know any skinny jeans that are exceptionally skinny/tight or for people with exceptionally thin legs? lol

Thanks (:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know about for skinny legs, but I had never really found any jeans that seemed to fit me, but I found the New Look jeans which are stretchy work well. Maybe if you tried on a smaller size in those? As long as you don't have wide hips they might work? :dontknow:
Diesel.

If you want cheap ones I have no idea, I used to have the same problem.
Stretchy and go a smaller size so you stretch them over you.

GAP jeans are nicely skinny...and their sizes tend to run small (on me at least)
Reply 4
Original post by misht
I don't know about for skinny legs, but I had never really found any jeans that seemed to fit me, but I found the New Look jeans which are stretchy work well. Maybe if you tried on a smaller size in those? As long as you don't have wide hips they might work? :dontknow:

Hi are they normal jeans then but with a different material which makes them fit really tight???? Do you have a link for them on the new look site please or know the name of them? Thanks for replying (:
Reply 5
Original post by Serentonin
Diesel.

If you want cheap ones I have no idea, I used to have the same problem.

So now the only ones you find suitable/tight are diesel ones??? I don't mind paying a fair bit if they are skinny on me and good quality etc (:
Reply 6
Original post by I<3LAMP
Stretchy and go a smaller size so you stretch them over you.

GAP jeans are nicely skinny...and their sizes tend to run small (on me at least)

Hi do you have a link to a good gap pair please? (: Thanks for replying
I have the same problem! *watches thread* :ninja: :biggrin:
Reply 8
Skinny Jeans aren't skinny on me either (they tend to go baggy after a couple of wears). I found some skinny jeans that do stay skinny from uniqlo though. They're like elasticated at the top so keep their shape really well.
Reply 9
Original post by Amwazicles
I have the same problem! *watches thread* :ninja: :biggrin:

I don't know why I didn't ask this AGES ago because it drives me crazy :') I have a pair of like stirrup legging jean things that do look like jeans if no one can see the foot part lol but now it is becoming winter I seriously need some more, can't be wearing the same pair every day lol! I like to think we will find some good skinny jeans from this thread haha (:
Original post by Jade FromUK
Hi do you have a link to a good gap pair please? (: Thanks for replying

Something like this:

http://www.gap.eu/browse/product.do?cid=57387&vid=1&pid=846471

The ankle has a bit of give so looks flattering with heels. :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by LTC1409
Skinny Jeans aren't skinny on me either (they tend to go baggy after a couple of wears). I found some skinny jeans that do stay skinny from uniqlo though. They're like elasticated at the top so keep their shape really well.

Oooh yeah elasticated ones would probably be best. Skinny jeans aren't even skinny on me when I first try them on in a shop, they just look like normal jeans it is really annoying, around my waste and backside their fine lol just not my legs, and I know what you mean leggings always get really baggy, have to constantly wash them to get them tighter again to stop them looking silly lol and I've never heard of uniqlo!!! I will search them up now! Thanks (:
Reply 12
Hi are they normal jeans then but with a different material which makes them fit really tight???? Do you have a link for them on the new look site please or know the name of them? Thanks for replying (:

Yeahh they look like normal jeans but they might be slightly thinner, they aren't like jeggings though!
I don't have a link unfortunately, cos you can't really tell online, I just go into the shop and see if they stretch or not haha :smile:

I have some skinny ones which go really tight on me, and some bootcut ones too, but I don't have really skinny legs which might be the difference.
Try on loads of different pairs in the shop to see! Hope you find some :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by I<3LAMP
Something like this:

http://www.gap.eu/browse/product.do?cid=57387&vid=1&pid=846471

The ankle has a bit of give so looks flattering with heels. :smile:

Oooooh yeah they look quite tight and she looks like she has small legs! Not bad price either!! I've saved the page, thank youuuu (:
Primark skinny jeans are pretty good I've found! I got two pairs of skinny jeans and although one pair have gone slightly baggy the other are amazing. So much so that if I'm drunk there's no way I can get them off without flailing to the floor looking like a demented seal :h: Very attractive. :awesome:
topshop.. you won't be able to breathe in those.. trust me.
I don't know why I didn't ask this AGES ago because it drives me crazy :') I have a pair of like stirrup legging jean things that do look like jeans if no one can see the foot part lol but now it is becoming winter I seriously need some more, can't be wearing the same pair every day lol! I like to think we will find some good skinny jeans from this thread haha (:

I know! :mad: But I've found even more of a problem trying to find skinny flares. Because with skinny jeans, they are designed to be supertight so if you find a small enough size, they will eventually fit. But I've been looking for a nice pair of skinny flares for ages and they are just always too loose and baggy around the bum/thighs. :sad:
Reply 17
Original post by tomatoslayer
topshop.. you won't be able to breathe in those.. trust me.

Haha al try some, I like to think you're right girl cuz they sound like they're what I need haha (:
Original post by Amwazicles
I know! :mad: But I've found even more of a problem trying to find skinny flares. Because with skinny jeans, they are designed to be supertight so if you find a small enough size, they will eventually fit. But I've been looking for a nice pair of skinny flares for ages and they are just always too loose and baggy around the bum/thighs. :sad:

I have some nice DP skinny kickflares that I bought a year ago so hopefully they turn up again at some point. :smile:
Original post by I<3LAMP
I have some nice DP skinny kickflares that I bought a year ago so hopefully they turn up again at some point. :smile:

What's DP? :curious:

Quick Reply

Latest