The Student Room Group

Most Subtle Time to Hook Up

I like to occasionally hook up with people on line. There's someone I want to hook up with but they can't have me round to their place, which is what I'd normally do. So I want to have them round to mine's.

I share a flat with enough other people that there's almost always someone else in. The people I live with are nice enough but they aren't really friends. I don't want to share the fact I have pretty random sex with them because I think at least one of them wouldn't like it all that much and I'd make more hassle than it's worth.

So I'm debating whether to have this person round during the day when there is usually only one other in, they tend to be in their room studying but I can't be sure that's the case. Or at night, since I tend to be up later than all of them I know they are much less likely to bump into my visitor but if they do it will seem much more obvious what's going on. What would you go for?

Any other way to be more subtle?
Reply 1
Personally, I'd go for the daytime option and just be discreet (i.e. quiet). If they're in their rooms then they won't know what's going on and if they see you about, there's a good chance they would write it off as nothing at all. Most people's attitude is "nothing exciting happens in the daytime, right?" so you wouldn't arouse their suspicions then.
Reply 2
You're overthinking it. Just do it whenever.

Quick Reply

Latest