The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TheEssence
im not going to read that ****..corruption cant truly be measured as its usually hidden

If corruption has to be hidden, that shows the level of corruption is low, as it is not a part of every day life.
Original post by Xarren
If corruption has to be hidden, that shows the level of corruption is low, as it is not a part of every day life.

no it just means there is more fear as in more developed countries there is accountability...

my arguments will probably be **** as im quite hungover right now
Reply 42
Original post by TheEssence
hardly current but extremely true...i remember my economics teacher talking about corruption and nigeria as well as russia.. i told her every country is corrupt, some are just better at hiding it as they know they will be held to account, and guess what months later the phone hacking scandal emerged...Is the UK not the same place being terrorized by a bunch of rich oxbridge graduates who used to smash up things in their spare time...

Africa is not the most corrupt,we already know it for what it is, the west is the most corrupt because we blindly place faith in our so called leaders,assuming they are moral compasses who have only our interests at heart...

Corruption in the west and places like Africa is far from the same.
Corruption here= things like phone hacking etc etc.
Corruption in Nigeria= usually things that directly affects people in terms of health, security etc.
Farrakhan is one of those glorified black Israelite types (I know he's Muslim) you see in New York City spouting their nonsense.

Latest

Trending

Trending