The Student Room Group

can someone translate this into french please

can you translate this into french please:
i hate french because its very boring and i find it challenging.
i also dont like ICT because its really hard and i dont understand it.
english is good but i dont like the teacher.
i really like my school because it has nice teachers. and all of the pupils are kind. i really like the facilities and the way they teach
Je déteste le français parce que c'est très ennuyeux et je trouve qu'il est provocant.
Aussi, Je n'aime pas les TIC parce que c'est vraiment difficile et je ne le comprends pas.
L'anglais est bon, mais je n'aime pas le professeur.
J'aime vraiment mon école, car il a des professeurs agréables, et tous les élèves sont gentils. J'aime vraiment les installations et leur façon d'enseigner

I'm no French expert, someone else will probably be able to do better.
Reply 2
Make just one thread!
Reply 3
Original post by tazarooni89
Je déteste le français parce que c'est très ennuyeux et je trouve qu'il est provocant.
Aussi, Je n'aime pas les TIC l'informatique parce que c'est vraiment difficile et je ne le comprends pas.
J'aime vraiment mon école, car il a des professeurs agréables, et tous les élèves sont gentils. J'aime vraiment les installations et leur façon d'enseigner comment les profs enseignent.

I'd have said the same as you, with a few tweaks (OP, see above). The main one is the last sentence - I don't think you can translate the pronoun "they" directly into French because it implies that the facilities are doing the teaching. :p:
Reply 4
Original post by tazarooni89
Aussi, Je n'aime pas les TIC parce que c'est vraiment difficile et je ne le comprends pas.
J'aime vraiment mon école, car il a des professeurs agréables, et tous les élèves sont gentils. J'aime vraiment les installations et leur façon d'enseigner

"provacant" sounds like you translated "provocating" (which /can/ be a synonym of "challenging"), i guess there's a better word in this context
Reply 5
Original post by osama2
can you translate this into french please:
i hate french because its very boring and i find it challenging.
i also dont like ICT because its really hard and i dont understand it.
english is good but i dont like the teacher.
i really like my school because it has nice teachers. and all of the pupils are kind. i really like the facilities and the way they teach

Je déteste le français parce que c'est très ennuyeux et je trouve que il répresente un challenge (I can't think of another way they'd really say challenging in French, they'd rather just say difficile).
Je n'aime pas aussi l'informatique car c'est trop difficile et je ne le comprends pas.
L'anglais est un bon cours pour moi, mais je ne m'entends pas bien avec le prof.
J'aime bien mon école puisqu'il y a des profs agréables et tous les élèves sont sympas. J'aime les commodités et le mode d'enseigner des profs.

I've said a few things slightly differently e.g. you don't get on well with your teacher rather than you don't like them just to vary it a bit rather than saying j'aime, je n'aime pas all the time.
This didn't take me very long and you could easily have done it by using a dictionary - if you don't have a paper one there are some excellent online ones. The whole point of this homework was for you to learn french, what did you gain from getting someone else to do it? Try to be less lazy next time :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
thanks!
Reply 7
Do your own homework. At least make an effort to attempt it and then ask for help.
Reply 8
Original post by aeterno
Do your own homework. At least make an effort to attempt it and then ask for help.

This. I'm not going to bother correcting what people have said (none of the corrections are entirely correct).
Do your own homework by yourself and stop flooding the forum. You'll do everyone, including yourself, a favour.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending