Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

King's College London BSc Business Management 2012 Applicants Thread

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    got rejected :/ but its fine.. i was expecting it plus i don't think i would have picked it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soliman123)
    got rejected :/ but its fine.. i was expecting it plus i don't think i would have picked it
    What were your grades and predicted?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer! Wasn't expecting it at 7:30!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fosterm)
    What were your grades and predicted?
    my resit math GCSE result put me down... sheffield withdrew its offer and kings rejection cause i got a C not a B.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Music22)
    Just got an offer! Wasn't expecting it at 7:30!
    when did you apply?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marvel1234)
    is there someone who is already studying management in king's?????
    wanna speak to.
    I am, how can I help?

(Original post by rapide66)
    I just got the following message...

"On behalf of the Admissions team at King’s we would like to assure you that your application for the Business Management programme is being carefully considered and that we will make our decision at the earliest opportunity."

do u guys hav an idea when i will recieve a rejection or offer?
    Could be as late as April as everyone else said it already. I got an offer on Apr. 10...
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    just want to say congrats to the folks who have received offers...hope to see you at King's next year!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fosterm)
    when did you apply?
    I think I applied in October, so it's been a long wait!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viksta1000)
    just want to say congrats to the folks who have received offers...hope to see you at King's next year!!!
    Hi, just seen that you are on the Business Management course... I think that my top choices are either King's or Lancaster, was wondering how you were finding the course at Kings? And which subjects you did at A Level?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know when there are any open days at King's for offer holders?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just seen that you are on the Business Management course... I think that my top choices are either King's or Lancaster, was wondering how you were finding the course at Kings? And which subjects you did at A Level?
    Have you got an offer? If so, massive congrats! Are you a UK student? When did you apply?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

as for the course, im not going to lie, the first year is pretty laid back, there's not much work to do in the first term and its mostly theoretical based rather than finance/mathematical (apart from the Accounting module which is quite mathsy)...on the whole, the perfect work-social life balance...plus you can't beat being in London!!! the second term has a bigger workload though, but nothing too drastic

as for A levels, I did Maths, Chemistry and Economics with Physics at AS

any other questions...feel free to ask!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    what is taking them so long........
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macboo)
    what is taking them so long........
    the fact that we have around 8000 applications to go through for just under 300 places! ::
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viksta1000)
    the fact that we have around 8000 applications to go through for just under 300 places! ::
    :eek:do you know when they will start giving out their next batch of offers? im assuming not any time soon..?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macboo)
    :eek:do you know when they will start giving out their next batch of offers? im assuming not any time soon..?
    all decisions are usually made before March 15th

there's usually a batch just before christmas, another batch mid-jan/early feb, and then another batch around the 15th March...but decisions can still be made after this date, so if you haven't heard anything by the 15th March, don't worry
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer! They should be coming now!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer! Woooo!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else waiting for a decision from Kings? i sent my application in November and since then ive had like three emails saying we are still carefully processing your application etc etc...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulas)
    Anyone else waiting for a decision from Kings? i sent my application in November and since then ive had like three emails saying we are still carefully processing your application etc etc...
    Same.. The wait is killing me. I'm only waiting on kings.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 18, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.