College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Cass Business School : Applicants and Decisions 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Nicholasng925
May I ask what was your firm and its requirement? I thought Cass Actuarial Science's requirements are high enough (A*AA) haha!

Anyway, it would be great if we could meet up next time as coursemates! Really looking forward to this coming September! :biggrin:

As I am an international student, I have to take IELTS to meet their english requirement. My firm is LSE and they ask me for AAA and IELTS 7 in overall and 7 in all components. So far I am still struggling with my IELTS......
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by a5a09
As I am an international student, I have to take IELTS to meet their english requirement. My firm is LSE and they ask me for AAA and IELTS 7 in overall and 7 in all components. So far I am still struggling with my IELTS......

Yes I'm an international student too! I had to take IELTS but apparently Cass accepts my GCE O-Level 1119 English qualification so yeah. I've got 7 in overall for IELTS but didn't get 7 for all components. :s-smilie: Anyway, good luck to you! :smile:
Reply 122
Yes I'm an international student too! I had to take IELTS but apparently Cass accepts my GCE O-Level 1119 English qualification so yeah. I've got 7 in overall for IELTS but didn't get 7 for all components. :s-smilie: Anyway, good luck to you! :smile:

Me too! Perhaps I will see you at Cass later! Good luck to you too!!
Original post by a5a09
Me too! Perhaps I will see you at Cass later! Good luck to you too!!

Yes I would really love to meet you soon and having you as my coursemate is definitely my pleasure! :smile: Thanks by the way!
Reply 124
Hello everyone. I got a conditional offer from CASS for BSc Actuarial Science, and firmed it. Requirement is A*AA, which I'm still not sure whether I'll be able to fulfill. If I do, I'll be starting in September. I would like to inquire what is the exact date that Uni starts?
Reply 125
Hi everyone! :smile: I don't know whether all the courses start on the same day but I'm sure that the Business Studies course starts on Monday 24 September.. I've been hesitating if I should choose the BS course or the IFRM course and I've decided that I'm not so keen on banking and finances.. Following I've chosen the BS :smile: I've passed the Matura exam (a polish equivalent of A-levels) and got A*A*A*A. I've also achieved Band 8 in IELTS :biggrin: Hope you all will get fabulous results and that we'll meet in September at Cass :wink:
Reply 126
Hello there! So does anyone else know for sure they will go to Cass this year?:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Original post by ms.jk
Hello there! So does anyone else know for sure they will go to Cass this year?:smile:

Hello there! I will be going to Cass this coming September for BSc Actuarial Science. What course will you be pursuing? Congratulations for your result! :smile:
Original post by ms.jk

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Hey! I am going to Cass for sure and I will be studying Management! :smile:
Reply 129
Hello there! I will be going to Cass this coming September for BSc Actuarial Science. What course will you be pursuing? Congratulations for your result! :smile:

Hello and congrats to you too:smile: So you got the A* in Maths then? I'm going to study BSc Management.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 130
Original post by bkaradzhova
Hey! I am going to Cass for sure and I will be studying Management! :smile:

Same course:smile:
Reply 131
Made it! BSC in Actuarial Sciences at Cass Business School starting this September. See you guys there! :biggrin:
Original post by ms.jk
Hello and congrats to you too:smile: So you got the A* in Maths then? I'm going to study BSc Management.

Yep! 3A* 1A! Weee! Haha thanks!
Original post by zwchan1
Made it! BSC in Actuarial Sciences at Cass Business School starting this September. See you guys there! :biggrin:

Wow! Congrats!!! So I will be seeing you in September! Future classmate haha! :tongue:
Reply 134
Wow! Congrats!!! So I will be seeing you in September! Future classmate haha! :tongue:

Hi, do you still remember me? I think I am going to cass too!
Original post by a5a09
Hi, do you still remember me? I think I am going to cass too!

I think so! :biggrin: Wow! What course you are going to pursue again? :tongue: Congrats!!!
Reply 136
I think so! :biggrin: Wow! What course you are going to pursue again? :tongue: Congrats!!!

Actuarial Science, I declined Warwick MORSE :smile: , I think you did that too right?
Original post by a5a09
Actuarial Science, I declined Warwick MORSE :smile: , I think you did that too right?

Wow!!! Hahaha good choice! Will be seeing you real soon then! Yep I declined Warwick's MMORSE for Actuarial Science at Cass too! :biggrin:
Reply 138
Wow!!! Hahaha good choice! Will be seeing you real soon then! Yep I declined Warwick's MMORSE for Actuarial Science at Cass too! :biggrin:

Actually I haven't been rejected by my firm yet thought I fail my IELTS:s-smilie:

I think I will 100% be rejected by my firm later so I will go to cass.
Original post by a5a09
Actually I haven't been rejected by my firm yet thought I fail my IELTS:s-smilie:

I think I will 100% be rejected by my firm later so I will go to cass.

What's your firm? :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending