The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by JagSan
If she is mature, you're not rushing her and you have good intentions,
then it's fine. Age is just a number when two people like/love each other(to an extent, although people are usually pretty mature at 15 so it's OK).

Where do you see the good intention towards the one giving it, in receiving a blow-job ?? :eek:
Reply 41
Original post by Jack_Spratt
She might be 16 tomorrow

Exactly!
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithYou
So I'm 18 dating a 15 year-old girl and she's really sweet. I've made it clear to her that I don't want sex with her at this stage in our relationship and she's returned that feeling. Yet she's happy to give me a handjob and a blowjob. No I'm not complaining and I've been talking about how I've been looking forward to it.

However... I recently made it known to her that she's just 15 and I don't want her to feel like I'm using her or making her grow up quickly. I also told her that if she really wants to do that then that's entirely her decision.

But is 15 too young to give something harmless like a handjob if that seriously what she wants?

You sound like a paedo tbh (not saying you are, but your post makes you sound that way) You're saying she is 'just 15, and you don't want her to grow up quickly' yet you're happy to be in a relationship with her? :s-smilie:
Reply 43
paedo/10 dude dont do it next thing you will be on the sun frontpage for sexual harrasment!
Reply 44
Stop dating children, don't steal her innocence (whatever is left of it).
Please let children be like children.

and also use your head, don't be a fool, she can call the cops on you and you won't be able to do anything about it, you will be treated as an adult as you are 18.
Reply 45
Original post by JagSan
If she is mature, you're not rushing her and you have good intentions, then it's fine. Age is just a number when two people like/love each other(to an extent, although people are usually pretty mature at 15 so it's OK).
How old are you?

Trust me, they think they're mature, but a person isn't a mature adult until they're in their twenties, unless there's some sort of special circumstance. I wouldn't consider who I was at fifteen, eighteen, or even twenty, to have been a mature, responsible adult. Not by a long chalk.
Reply 46
Original post by Panda Bear
Sexual acts with a minor (which the UK sees as anyone below the age of 16) is illegal. Go read a book.
Yet the age of majority is eighteen.
Reply 47
Original post by Tootles

Original post by Tootles
How old are you?

Trust me, they think they're mature, but a person isn't a mature adult until they're in their twenties, unless there's some sort of special circumstance. I wouldn't consider who I was at fifteen, eighteen, or even twenty, to have been a mature, responsible adult. Not by a long chalk.

I'm 18. And I know what you mean, but people have to make their own choices and mistakes to learn from them. When you were 15, did you think you were mature? And did you at 18, and 20? My point is that people can't just think they're not mature(or anything else for that matter) on the basis that they may think differently in the future.
Reply 48
Original post by sarah_who

Where do you see the good intention towards the one giving it, in receiving a blow-job ?? :eek:

I guess a good intention would be actually liking the girl, and not just being with her for sex(or a blowjob).
Reply 49
You know, I gave a guy older than me handjobs and blowjobs and even (:eek3:) had sex with him and thus far I am not mentally scarred and he is not in jail :tongue: Make it absolutely 100% clear to her that you don't expect anything, that you are happy to wait until whenever she feels ready and that it's entirely her decision. If she still wants to, go for it.
Reply 50
Original post by JagSan
I guess a good intention would be actually liking the girl, and not just being with her for sex(or a blowjob).

Liking a girl=receiving a blowjow=good intentions. Only in a guys head.
Reply 51

Liking a girl=receiving a blowjow=good intentions. Only in a guys head.

>_> I don't think you know what I mean. Good intentions being that a guy likes a girl regardless of sex, they don't push a girl into anything, if it's the girls decision to give a blowjob, then fine.

Bad intentions = sex or being dumped
Good intentions = sex or no sex = staying together
Sexual acts with a minor (which the UK sees as anyone below the age of 16) is illegal. Go read a book.

I read a lot, I've just never, to my recollection, seen it phrased like that. Although having done a bit of research it may have been due to the phrasing. Usually the word 'sex' is used which to most of us means penetrative sex, but according to what I've read includes foreplay too. An easy mistake to make.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by alexs2602

Original post by alexs2602
I read a lot, I've just never, to my recollection, seen it phrased like that. Although having done a bit of research it may have been due to the phrasing. Usually the word 'sex' is used which to most of us means penetrative sex, but according to what I've read includes foreplay too. An easy mistake to make.

Glad you heard it from me and not the judge in court.
Glad you heard it from me and not the judge in court.

lol, a) I'm 21 and I wouldnt go near anyone that young and b) I doubt it'd get to court anyway because these cases rarely get that far. OP's only problem is moralistic, not legal.
Short answer to the question in the title : Yes

Long answer to the question in the title : **** yes.

tldr - You sir, are a paedo for sure
Firstly I should state that I personally regard the age of consent in been as high as 16 as completely wrong. A lot of people are going to disagree with me, and I liable to get a lot of abuse for it because of how emotive people are liable to get on the subject, misplaced emotion I really do feel.

I can think of many reasons for this but if you want one reason, go compare these...
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/peo_tee_bir_rat-people-teenage-birth-rate.
http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

On a moral stance here is my opinion: leave all the emotion and apply basic harm principle, do both of you understand what you are doing, do you both genuinely want it? If so, what harms this doing? With a hand job, none! When it comes to going a bit further, I think the concern is the spreading of diseases, and pregnancy. Well your liable to end going all the way, so I think the most important is just taking due care to minimize risks, realistically, its position all normal people end in eventually!

As for breaking the law, like I say, I will leave up to you on that one, but I for one entirely disagree with British law on this one, and think our consent laws are born more out misplaced emotions than sense.
Reply 57
Is she really THAT eager to give one lol
In my opinion, if she's comfortable with it, and wants to do it, it's fine.
It's only a problem when people are pressured into doing something they don't want to do.
I'm fifteen, and I see no problem with it.
Lol at everyone on here moaning because the age of consent is 16. :rolleyes: Its fine. 15 and 18 is a perfectly normal age gap, what you two chose to do is no one elses business.

Original post by alawhisp

Ugh, this mentality.. You can only be as mature as your age allows you to be. 15 is still a child.

15 is not what Id class as a child and everyones different, some people are mature at 14 and some are 21 and act about 12. Why other people care what two consenting people do is beyond me
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending