The Student Room Group

Jagermeister...?

Scroll to see replies

The cash:lash ration of jagermeister is awful.
Reply 21
Found a bar in Worcester that sells a drink like this but contains Absinth!! lurvley!!
Original post by xStaceyy
I've never even thought of looking for a knockoff actually.
£1 Jager Bombs in my local club = Excellent times.

They are most likely watered down.
Original post by domino0806
The cash:lash ration of jagermeister is awful.

The buzz that Jagerbombs give you makes it the ultimate club drink IMO.

You get the effects of the alcohol, but the red bull means that you don't become a complete mess. A perfect combination. Plus I never seem to get hungover when I drink Jagerbombs. Case in point - had 13 Jagerbombs in one night, slept for four hours (early lecture) and was pretty much fine when I woke up - just a bit light-headed that's all.
Reply 24
Original post by Right Guard 3.D
Are there any cheap versions of this, like in Tesco or something?
Im trying to find a nice drink I can mix instead of the standard Cider and Lager.

I bought some Lidl Bourbon thinking it would be like JD and was horribly suprised and now don't like it. And I don't like Vodka either, and I know I love Jagerbombs so cheap Jagermeister is the way forward!

Messer Schmit
Reply 25
Messer Schmit is awful! Its only 22% and tastes like strong wine!:frown:
I've tried zaigerberg from tesco before it's ok but I'd rather pay more to get the 'real' stronger one. They also do cheap amaretto branded Zameretto which is ok but 22% , I buy it sometimes to put in my coffee. :P
Zeigerberger is a good koockoff its at Lidil its only 22% . But when your mates are pissed pass it off no problemo. My local pub
has cheep Jage-Bombs.????? now i know how thay do it.
Reply 28
Original post by Steevee
Honestly, I have never heard of a Jager knock off. I shall watch this thread with interest.

Although to be honest, I don;t mind paying for the Jager goodness. But I do buy knock off energy drink for my Jager-Bombs :holmes:

There is one at ALDI, can't remember the name though
Reply 29
Just out of curiosity, how much does Jägermeister cost in the UK? I pay around 10 EUR per bottle, which is a reasonable price for liquor of any kind imo. There are numerous copies, however none of them really taste anywhere close to the original, not even when cooled or mixed, just urgh.
Test ignore we are sorry
about £18. around 22 euros per 70cl
Reply 32
Ziegerberg is like a herbal shnaps, its not really juke jager.... We drink jager, mixed with a dash of zambuker and top it up with cola, its a long drink and its called "a blackjack bar"... because it tastes just like blackjack sweets "well nice!!!"
There is one called Jakob Steiner.
We use it in the club I work for.. It's decent..
messer schmitt is the common one most of the supermarkets keep

but other countries make stuff like hungary has unicum it's £500 but that was for 9 litres and a pouring frame thing
Reply 35
Messer Schmitt is just like jaeger you can get it from Tesco for £8
Reply 36
there are many taste alikes to jagermeister, some with higher liqueur content. I found many similar at the atore

Quick Reply

Latest